• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Corphish Outta Water! (300)

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was alright, the best part was definitely the Carvanha scene. Other than that, I didn't care for this one too much.

saar

Shiny Flygon
This episdoe was pretty sad. Corphish had to eat this rope?
I think since then Corphish learned his lesson, and since then it acts much better.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was sad seeing Corphish becoming very sick after eating what it shouldn't. It was cool seeing Carvanha for the 1st time, they were tough and strong Pokemon! It was cool seeing May's Wurmple evolve into a Silcoon, and Jessie's Wurmple evolve into a Cascoon, both made sense.

40/100

TheEpicGoomba

This episode alright. Seeing Carvanha was awesome. Seeing Corphish sick was a shame. Cool to see Jessie's and May's Wurmple evolve into Silcoon and Cascoon respectively. Glad Corphish got better in the end.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I didn't understand the whole rope plot but seeing the lobster salad sick made sense from eating that. Weird but funny.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I died when Ash commanded a Crabhammer in his sleep and Corphish obeyed...in his sleep. Comic gold.

I was confused as to how at the same time of day, the Wurmple evolved differently...but when have the writers cared about correct evolution methods?

Vernikova

Champion
Yeah, a pretty poor episode overall. I wasn't interested in Corphish's sickness since I had no emotional attachment to it since Ash just caught it. Anyway, the only redeeming part if this episode was Ash getting attacked by Corphish in his sleep.

7threst

I thought this episode was nice as both an elaboration of Corphish and the whole Wurmple thing with May's Wurmple evolving into an Silcoon and Jessie's Wurmple evolving into a Cascoon and mistakenly thinking it was also an Silcoon. A good episode with two mini-stories implemented in one episode, combined with humorous things like the sleeping scene at the Pokémon center.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Two great plots interwoven into one episode. The whole rivalry between the Wurmples (which became the Beautifly/Dustox rivalry) really fired up the lead females. But Ash stole the show with his endless dedication to Corphish when it was at its worst, which made the episode pretty dramatic.

Jessie must have been blind not to noticed that her Cascoon wasn't a Silcoon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I knew Corphish eating that rope was a bad omen, and Corphish's antics bothered me tbh since it couldn't control itself. I laughed when Jessie and James wore those fake Corphish claws and I was pleasantly surprised when May and Jessie's Wurmple evolved into Silcoon and Cascoon, respectively. I also giggled when TR's cage traps backfired.

JudySpell

Banned
Corphish eating the rope and getting sick was just dumb on his part. He was overly active and aggravating so I didn't feel bad when he got ill. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow I can't believe that Corphish just casually hate that rope. Team Rocket doing their motto with giant claws was funny tho, plus I liked how Ash braved the Carvanha stream and how the Wurmples evolved. :3

Gillachu

Banned
Lol, I had forgotten that we saw May's and Jessie's Wurmples evolve here. Jessie thinking hers was a Silcoon made me lol. ;)

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was funny at the beginning how Satoshi's Heigani thought that the rope was food and ate it. The Kemusso evolution scene didn't fit too well with this episode since Heigani was the biggest focus. Still, I really loved the part when Satoshi was wading through the river, and also the part when the school of Kibanha started attacking him, and he told Heigani that he was going to help it no matter what or something. Also, I liked it when he told Heigani to use its Crabhammer attack and it lightly hit Satoshi on the head with its pincer. That was also funny.

Zamin

I enjoyed this episode.

It was funny how Jessie thought her Cascoon was a Silcoon. It was great to see those two Wurmple evolve.

When Ash as taking Corphish to the Pokemon Centre, it reminded me of the way he cares for his Charmamder when he found it abandoned.

Wow, it is incredible how much this show hasn't changed since those days!

I thought that May, Max and Brock being in Team Rocket's trap during high tide was life threatening + Corphish's illness scenes made me sad for him.