• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A couple questions

bassface

bassface OWNZZ
Well as I have been brought up on Windows and I have come to know and love it soo much. But is it worth the upgrade from XP pro to Vista Ultimate? IDK if it is but by the time i have enough money to buy an HP laptop Windows 7 will be already out. Also, I have a bunch of monitors laying around from old computers that we used to have. I want to hook up my HSERLT123 IBM Thinkpad to one of them. Do i need any special cables? the monitors were for like Windows 98 or 2000 or Me. IDR them too well. Also, I need to know how to code images for having like a link and image thing.

Thanks
~Remzin

bassface

bassface OWNZZ
Yeah. I think i will wait on the comp thing. What about Vista Business? Is that any good? I am soo used to business comps but what would you say? I am going into the graphics field so I am guessing one is better than the other.

bassface

bassface OWNZZ
Ok thanks a bunch Latios.