• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

a couples of sprites!

dark_hyde

Hey there everyone,its been a while since i've post some of my art so,i decide to show u some of them!:p i only got one but ill try to upload some more later!

Sciscor
Victriplum
Azuchu
Machu
Azumachu

what do you think!?

Last edited:

Metamence

That's pretty amazing! I love the Icon and all frames.
It looks like iy musta talken you a while o do all those different sprites.Is the black glisior/scizor a shiny form or an evil form? XD

dark_hyde

Haha well it didnt take me that long to tell you the truth!:p and the black one its the sprite from pokesho hahahahaXD

Metamence

Haha well it didnt take me that long to tell you the truth!:p and the black one its the sprite from pokesho hahahahaXD
So you stole the fusion (no likely XD) from pokesho or you got the sprites(glisor and scisor)from Pokesho?

dark_hyde

Haha no no no i got the sprite of scisor and gliscor on pokeshow haha!:p and yea heres a new one i did

my.php

Yami Ryu

Pretty cut and paste; and the shading was redone rather poorly. And especially on the tail. Lulwut? A light source just for it on the bottom right hand corner of the screen! You didn't attempt to reshade it all, nor scratch really. And when you did, it was rather poor attempts. Learn to scratch more, and recolor correctly. The sprite Tutorial also gives a good idea/hint/tip as to how to reshade/recolor correctly.

Lemon!

MAPMAKER FOOLZ
Even though this is quite a cut and paste, it is very well done in my opinion. Even the colours are a greate choice. Well done!

70hyde70

Yea i admit i suck at scratchin xD
but yea i think ill try to work on the shading and all,and i found the platinum sprites and both scyther and sciscor changed sprites so i'll get on that!

and MetalHarpey,no it isnt my first try,i practice for a couples of years now,but i stopped for like 6 months Haha but Thnx alot everyone

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
That Scizor-Gliscor fusion looks fantastic!