• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Crasher Course in Power (551)

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
I don't know about stepping stone, I think it was just a reiteration that Ash had trained hard not to make a draw this time around. And by the way, you could've fit *** with "hat" :p. To be honnest, I think the writers must've thought that Crasher wasn't worth it to write up a better battle story.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Yeh, they could have done more, but perhaps they will with the later eps....

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
Well, they have to, otherwise more fans would drop out. Plus, that would mean that the Pokemon USA productions would have to step it up to jazz it up a bit more. Personally, I think the Japanese productions are so much better.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
That's because there's never any way of reproducing the raw emotion and fun, etc that the jap voice actually give to their characters. It's the same with Bleach and Naruto (which I also watch) - the US dubbed versions are nowhere near as good!

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Clean sweep episode? That's a surprise. Well I guess with 500+ episodes..... there's bound to be some originality in it..

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Clean sweep? What do you mean?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
o_O.... its possible to have many pokemon be knocked out in one go....

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
That's true, but usually that only happens whenever Ash or someone goes up against an Elite Four. Remember back in Hoenn, Ash got both of his Pokemon knocked out against Drake. Then against Gary, I think Bayleef and Heracross were taken out as well.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Tis true - it doesn't stop them from showing that as Ash grows, the gyms in the new places aren't just as tough.....

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Ash has once more demonstrated his strength as a trainer, as a well as the bonds he shares with his pokemon. Pikachu was just amazing! :)

Brumrha

Banned
Now this is what I'm talking about!

In the midst of Ketchup Boy's training excercise, his Buizel got hit by Pikachu's Thunderbolt by accident; since it was originally for Piplup, that's something called Collateral damage, & boy was he ******!

It all ended up with a very successful gym fight against Wake, & with using all of his Pokemon's abilities to the upmost advantage, combined with his experience, allowed for a flawless victory!

Now that is something I like!

*goes back to playing Silent Hill*

Dattebayo

Banned
The gym battle's alright, but not as good with the battle with Maylene. Wake's information on Floatzel being the strongest water type is incorrect, it is Squirtle who is the strongest water type, Brawl proves it.

JaimeGreenan

I wished Buizel weren't in it.
But Ash nearly always picks Buizel and the People in Charge of the Anime (don't know their name) always has a pre-evolution against an evolution.
EG. Pikachu VS. Raichu

EDIT: 100 posts ^__^

HoennMaster

I don't remember the Gyarados battle being so short. It was a great gym battle, though it felt kind of dragged out because of the constant switching.

The gym battle's alright, but not as good with the battle with Maylene. Wake's information on Floatzel being the strongest water type is incorrect, it is Squirtle who is the strongest water type, Brawl proves it.

Once again you post without thinking. Everyone says their pokémon is the strongest. Duh.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Nice episode, I like Brock's Croagunk coat, too bad he'll probably never wear it again.

I didn't know you could recall your Pokemon at any time. People can cheat by calling back their Pokemon and switching every other second, so none of their Pokemon take a hit. Ash's Turtwig should have lost but Ash pulled some sneaky stuff. Wake's Floatzel must have just evolved, it shouldn't have lost.

Strongest water Pokemon my ****.