• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Dairy Tale Ending! (161)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
A Dairy Tale Ending!

Depressed after his loss against Whitney's Miltank, Ash goes off to the Miltank Ranch to learn more about them...while there they meet up with Whitney who tells them all about the Miltank. But Team Rocket Appear, will Ash & Co. be able to protect the Miltank?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This episode was definitely better than part one for two reasons: One, Ash's battle against Miltank was so much better, since he used the natural terrain and what he learned from battling Team Rocket to his advantage. Two, the fact that battling Team Rocket taught Ash how to beat Whitney's miltank was also great. Team Rocket was definitely good for something in this episode, which is how I like it. :D I also liked the part when Ash gets kicked by miltank for touching its tail. LOL

LOL, this was funny when Ash got kicked, ROTFL, the battle was prety good too

Battra

Nice ending for a awesome battle, great to see Ash get a Plain badge. It's good to see Ash using the terrain to his advantage while battling definitely shows that he's gained experience and learning from previous battles. Also how did TR get back to Goldenrod so fast if they slammed into a brick wall in Saffron?

GDE

Palette Professor
I like to see ash get beat up, so seeing him get kicked was fun XP

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Also how did TR get back to Goldenrod so fast if they slammed into a brick wall in Saffron?

With the laws of Animé Physics to help them :)

It was so much fun to see Ash flying through the air and slamming into a fence like that ^_^

I also loved the battle. Having Totodile dig ditches with Water Gun, then using Pikachu to hide in a ditch and uncurl Miltank was absolutely brilliant ^_^ Definitely one of Ash's better, and more memorable ideas. Awesome!

electivire165

i have to agree with "Igottapoo" (lol) ash didnt deserve this bade at all, but then again i guess she doesnt deserve to be a leader if she only has 1 poke lol.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it was kinda funny that he lost from a cow pokemon last time, it's the most stupid creature that exists:p

still he won afterwards._.

Shiny Espeon0429

Igottapoo & Electivire: I understand what you are saying but 1. Ash had already defeated Nidorina and Clefairy easily in the previous battle and 2. It wasn't meant to be a proper gym battle, just one so that Ash could rematch Whitney later. Whitney basically decided to give him thw badge because he had beaten her powerhouse.
The thing that bugged me is that Whitney is SO predictable. Rollout, Rollout, Rollout... I mean I would have liked to see some other move, idk - Milk Drink maybe, so that when Miltank was about to be defeated it recovered or something.

Also there were some continuity (sp?) errors in this episode and the previous one. I mean how can TR get from Saffron to Goldenrod walking, in a day? The other things were, Clefairy fought in a battle and got badly injured, but by the end of the full battle it is as if it has never battled. Whitney never uses potions or goes to a pokemon centre, yet Ash's pokemon take a day to recover... hmm... Finally, in the previous episode, Whiney said Ash can have a rematch any time. But, in the following episode, he has to save Whitney's uncle's dairy, defeating a massive robot just to fight Whitney for the right to a rematch, yet she said he could have a rematch at any time... Something doesn't add up.

I know I'm being picky but small things like that bug me.

EDIT: WOOT! Rank up!

Last edited:

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
If you ask me, Ash really doesn't deserve to have gotten the badge. He had a great strategy and all, but 3 vs 1 still isn't fair. Although, he wouldn't have thought of that strategy if it wasn't for Team Rocket. I guess thay are useful every once in a while. I also wonder how they managed to get all the way back to Goldenrod from Saffron in a day.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Ash's strategy was amazing! he was so smart!

And i loved how Totodile learn to do holes in the ground, it was awesome!

9/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Where did this take place? I thought MooMoo Farm was near Olivine not Goldenrod :/

Probably the best episode in terms of the strategy Ash came up with. Without Team Rocket, it probably wouldn't have been possible so kudos to them.

Probably the only time Totodile's been in a gym battle, and all it did was make trenches really. 6/10

Afan

I thought it was a good episode. Some points were funny and everything made sense for the most part. I thought that in the end he won the plain badge fairly.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I thought it was a good episode. Some points were funny and everything made sense for the most part. I thought that in the end he won the plain badge fairly.

Everything was confusing to me. I mean, I always thought an official gym battle was supposed to take place in a gym or at least in the city where the gym is located.

The farm seemed to be outside of the city so I wasn't sure if that was fair.

JohnLee

Where did this take place? I thought MooMoo Farm was near Olivine not Goldenrod :/

Probably the best episode in terms of the strategy Ash came up with. Without Team Rocket, it probably wouldn't have been possible so kudos to them.

Probably the only time Totodile's been in a gym battle, and all it did was make trenches really. 6/10

It was at Whitney's Grandfather's farm. Just like in the games Whitney was hard to beat for Ash. Haha the only I didn't like was how he just used them in the battle, but I guess that was the only way that he could win.