• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Dairy Tale Ending! (161)

This episode was bad. Instead of Ash learning from his loss against Whitney and training to get better, he basically sat back and let DEM guide him to victory.

Vipsoccermaster

Fair episode. Team Rocket was funny in the episode, especially on them trying to steal the food. Ash definitely used strategy with regards to the terrain to defeat Whitney. As for the unfair advantage that Ash had over Whitney, it was unfair at the time, but ultimately, the gym leaders decides the rules and deems whether or not the challenger is worthy of the badge.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Good episode. I found TRio's antics to be annoying, but at least Ash came up with an idea to stop Rollout thanks to their mecha. Ash having Totodile alter the terrain to slow Miltank down was a smart idea. I believe Whitney decided to give Ash the Plain Badge because her remaining two Pokemon were just fodder.
8/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
I believe Whitney decided to give Ash the Plain Badge because her remaining two Pokemon were just fodder.

This is likely true, because as we saw in the Kogane Gym, Akane's Pippi was kind of a coward who disliked serious battles, and Akane's Nidorina was pretty weak as well. So Akane probably just conceded the faux-Gym match here when her Miltank was defeated.

Daizy

I call you honey
Whitney losing to Ash was all Team Rocket's doing which made me feel like Ash's win shouldn't have counted. But I was okay with Miltank losing since she was a pain in the behind.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I wonder how Satoshi would've defeated Miltank if he hadn't observed the Rocket-dan's mecha. Given his weak team, him winning via a different method seemed unlikely.

Seeing a dairy farm in the show was a surprise since it reminded me of MooMoo Farm from the games except this one was close to Goldenrod City. Whitney's rematch with Ash was good though. A lot of people didn't like how Ash won since his strategy was based on something that he copied from Team Rocket, but I thought he was showing how observant he was.

I liked that Ash and his friends got invited to visit Whitney's uncle's ranch since it was a nice detour from Goldenrod City. I really liked how Team Rocket attacking Whitney and the others was worth it in the end since their newest machine gave Ash an idea for how to defeat Miltank's annoying Rollout attack that had given his team so much trouble before. I liked that Ash was being vigilant for once and came up with that strategy on his own. 8/10

It was nice how Ash used the strategy that defeated Team Rocket into his own battle.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
It’s too convenient that their rematch was not at the gym where Ash probably couldn’t have manipulated the battlefield in his favor because it’s not made out of dirt. That being said I think it was a decent battle where he’s team got to work together.

8/10

RafaSceptile

Again basically Ash gets his revenge as many players in the games after being caught by surprise for Whitney's Miltank.

7/10