• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Dancing Debut! (904)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Dance, Eevee! Its Pokémon Showcase Debut!!

It's time for the next Pokémon Showcase and Serena decides it's time for Eevee to make its debut. Due to this, and how much rides on the success, Eevee gets very nervous going on stage for the showcase and as the showcase approaches, it gets even more nervous. Will Eevee manage to perform successfully with its dance and help Serena win her third Princess Key?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Janovy

Banned
I expected Serena to win because her theme was playing during the voting part haha.

I'm happy Jessie won though. I found her performance more creative than Serena's.

NitroLightningFlash

I had a feeling Serena would lose because she didn't get as much votes, though it was really worrying for a bit there during the performance with Eevee...it was a close one that's for sure and she looked so sad at the end for a minute. I'm suprised Jessie won and not Nene, but at least she has a key now and that's better than some character of the day winning imo-she did come third in the last one so...the audience obviously liked her uhm...'unique' performances back then and she has won now so she must be doing something right xD

After Jessie's dedication of trying in the Showcases-even after the past ones there've been where she didn't win (and coming third in the last one), she deserved to win at least one key imo :3

Last edited:

NettFox

I expected Serena to win because her theme was playing during the voting part haha.

I'm happy Jessie won though. I found her performance more creative than Serena's.

And everyone thought she stay a joke. I had my bets placed that Nini would win this time around when watching her full routine.
Still I enjoyed the part with Eevee. Serena lifted her up when she needed it most. :')

nuzamaki90

She finally did it. Jessie won. For once her grand performance wasn't cheated out of its well deserved glory.

Now someone please tell me why Yashio was here

Janovy

Banned
She finally did it. Jessie won. For once her grand performance wasn't cheated out of its well deserved glory.

Now someone please tell me why Yashio was here
Maybe to remind us she exists????

Janovy

Banned
And that existence was overshadowed by our epitome of greatness; Jessie

Maybe she needs to start paying attention to the next true Kalos Queen
I wish she made some sort of comment on the performers rather than just grinning creepily whenever she saw Serena.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So did the showcase take place in Couriway Town or somewhere anime exclusive?

It's in Couriway Town.

Fairly surprised about that Jessie won but not at all with Serena's loss. Nene could've had a chance there.

PortugueseLynx

Jessie is like the most realistic character. She failed so many times and yet never gave up. Her performances are creative they aren't even bad. Not matter how rotten her personality is, she was trying SO hard! No offense but it was giving me the sensation the writers were treating her like a forever joke just because she us a villain even she is playing by the rules right. It was like the only message was no matter how hard you try it only end up in failure if you are Ash's enemy.

Serena was just getting everything too easily. She just failed once and got the stuff like a mary sue. Where's the fun on that? I was hoping that eevee would should show how REAL hard is to win ANYTHING in life instead getting victories with no sense of accomplishment.

It would be fair not just Ash gets the price for having bad choices of team (when this time he finally fully evolves his party but now got a bunch of fliers. Yeah he will fly high sure)

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well Jessie still had a TR type moment in the episode, with trying to steal info about the Theme Performance, which they were successful at, but interpreted the info incorrectly, so that balanced out.

Ashton Ketchum

Well, I'm still happy for Jesse. And waiting for the Serena begins to grow hair again. And, of course, Sylveon in Serena's team.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
how cool/funny would it be if Jesse won the Master class and became Kalos Queen lol, it's be good character development cause let's be honest, we already know they won't have Serena win it.

p96822

Evolve me please
We can parallel this win With her first win in the Sinnoh Region. Both Dawn and Serena had two keys/ribbons, Both used normal types that knew Swift attack and Jessie lose three contests/ performances before this

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Jessie won and all was right with the world, too bad this is probably the only key she'll get.