• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Date With Delcatty! (011)

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Cybercubed said:
LOLOLOL :D

Did 4kids keep the part about Psyduck laughing when Casey asked her who she liked or something?

Nope, I only saw the first half but I think she just bugging her about it saying "oh c'mon" "really?" etc, then Psyduck came out and just sniggered.

I think 4kids have got a consistancy now by mis-pronouncing Butch's name to Bill like they do in the Japanese version with Kosabaru and Kosanji, instead of all these other crap names like Buzz and Bip, since that's a few episodes in a row now.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Did Elekid have it's usual "Bii Bii!"?

And my guessimate is that 4Kids just doesn't want to have to go around making 500 Zillion "goof names" for Butch. And it's easier to remember.. Bill, is it? Bleh. Such a generic name.

Cybercubed said:
LOLOLOL :D

Did 4kids keep the part about Psyduck laughing when Casey asked her who she liked or something?

LOL, sort of it just looked like it was blushing you know witht he red lines and so on. Oh oh Daisy did show some love for Tracey though when she was trying to make Tracey clean the pool and when was he said "When will being a ncie guy pay off" I think, something along those lines and and and when tracey was finished Daisy told Misty that she was taking him to dinner as a thank you. LOL!

Also Daisy said that Lily and Violet were on a modeling tour and thats why thye weren't there. XD Also Daisy said that she was a model and swimmer of something it was kinda lame and made all her sisters seem Air Headed like Marina was made into. Well thats what Ed said about Marina.

EDIT:Well as far as I could tell V Elekid sounded like it said "Bii! Bii!" so yes as far as I know.

Last edited:

Alfonso

Derpgull
Sharpshooter said:
Nope, I only saw the first half but I think she just bugging her about it saying "oh c'mon" "really?" etc, then Psyduck came out and just sniggered.

I think 4kids have got a consistancy now by mis-pronouncing Butch's name to Bill like they do in the Japanese version with Kosabaru and Kosanji, instead of all these other crap names like Buzz and Bip, since that's a few episodes in a row now.

Uh, what? Excuse me? Bill? WTF about Botch? o_O Let's bring back the classic, ffs. None of this Bip, Bill, Bitch, Betch crap. -_-

And... LOL! They took out the whole purpose of the Misty/Psyduck scene? The whole 'Is there someone you like' thing? ROFL.

4Kids 'know' something alright. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

it as a Ok ep

but why would TR want a delcatty?

and I hate the electabuzz song!!!!1

Casey in my opinion sucks

Alfonso

Derpgull
Cybercubed said:
Why would TR want a bunch of Pidgey as seen in that carrier Pidgey episode?

Answer: They're desperate for anything.

That's Jessie and James though. And they wanted the Pidgey to open their own business.

This was an order from Namba, if I recall. o_o

yeah

well Nanba is probably getting confused in his old age and thought Delcatty was Uber Powerfuler than a dragonite!

V Faction

www.faction.com
Geodude said:
Moon Stone Pokemon, with the possible exception of Nidoking/queen, are indeed supposed to be pretty rare in the anime. It's always been said about Clefable, at least.
Yeah, Clefable. No where does it mention the likes of Wigglytuff, or like you say, Nidoking and Nidoqueen.

The only actual 'rare' Pokemon are the legends. Other Pokemon, even the elusive Feebas, are fair game, unless explicitly stated (like Dragonite used to be).

Now, Moon Stones may be rare, but not the Pokemon that need it to evolve.

pokeee said:
what was the name at the guy with delcatty?

Yeah, I'd like to know myself what his new dub name is. It's gonna work well with my fic. :)

Batdude

Old school
I just saw this ep today. There wasn't really anything of interest in this ep. I mean, we see Casey and Delcatty, fair enough, but it doesn't seem to have the same sort of interesting stories that other Chronicles eps have had in the past. Casey's Meganium is pretty cool at least.

(Good lord, if Misty shows up in another Chronicles ep with Corsola AGAIN I am gonna shoot myself. In every single ep it's been the same thing! Corsola comes out, uses spike cannon, gets it's butt handed to it, and it uses recover. I mean at this stage it is just ridiculous. It's as if she has no more ruddy Pokémon. And Corsola only knows like three moves anyway, tackle, spike cannon and recover. Does it know anything else? Correction: Does it ever USE anything else?!)

Misty uses it to much when she has a gyrados!
Id use gyrados over corsola

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I hate Corsola because it has the most annoying voice out of every single freaking pokémon in the entire show. The moves it uses, and the overall cheapness of its battles just come as bonus annoyances to me ^.^