• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Date With Delcatty! (011)

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
She obviously doesn't mind as she's as cheery and upbeat in the specials.

That's why she is better off sticking with the gym. I think she is happier running the Cerulean gym and showing off her great skills then she is being Ash's cheerleader and seldom doing much beyond that.

Inkan1969

Agreed there

That's why she is better off sticking with the gym. I think she is happier running the Cerulean gym and showing off her great skills then she is being Ash's cheerleader and seldom doing much beyond that.

I had forgotten about that: May has her own contest competitions to fight for, but Misty didn't have anything more to do than cheer in the background. I do think it would be best for her to stick with the gym and be happy with it. I'm an Altoshipping guy and so I don't think there's any hope for Ash-Misty. Misty really should see if she can make anything with Tracey or Giorgio.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
The only things I didn't like about the ep were:

- Daisy being too vain to force Tracey to help her out
- Misty feeling a bit left out in the end of the ep

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
I had forgotten about that: May has her own contest competitions to fight for, but Misty didn't have anything more to do than cheer in the background. I do think it would be best for her to stick with the gym and be happy with it. I'm an Altoshipping guy and so I don't think there's any hope for Ash-Misty. Misty really should see if she can make anything with Tracey or Giorgio.

Sadly, Misty doesn't seem to have much luck with either. Tracey ended up with Daisy and Giorgio ended up with Casey. That leaves Misty with her Togepi and hapless Psyduck.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
What do you mean that Tracey ended up with Daisy? It's not as though they're a couple or anything

Maybe not in the romantic sense, but they were definitely together in the Delcatty episode.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
^ Do you mean, that dub-added crap about the dinner? :p

Yes, and no. Yes in the sense that 4Kids added uncanonized stuff into the Delcatty episode; no in the sense that Daisy and Tracey were technically together while Misty was off trying to get things sorted out on her "date".

Francesc

Natsu no Maboroshi
It's a good chapter overall. I liked the how meganiumu defeated easily team rocket. On the other hand, Misty shouldn't have a boyfriend, she'd better focus on her training as Gym Leader. I feel sorry for the guy who wanted to date Misty, though.

Battra

Another good Misty episode and I really like Cassey, it's nice to see Misty is staying fateful to Ash. Also poor Tracey getting shoehorned into clean and fixing the Cerulean Gym, but I guess it's hard to say no to 3 cute girls.

I wonder who Psyduck was talking about when the boy asked Misty If she liked someone...... *cough ash cough* hehe....

Megaranger

I just watched this episode. It's strange how the dub completely ignored the subtle Pokeshipping hint. They made it look like Misty only blushed in embarrassment of going out on a date with a random guy!:(

And I thought 4Kids supported Pokeshipping.

plopagon123

Perfectly Imperfect
I just watched this episode. It's strange how the dub completely ignored the subtle Pokeshipping hint. They made it look like Misty only blushed in embarrassment of going out on a date with a random guy!:(

And I thought 4Kids supported Pokeshipping.

It's a bit different in the Japanese version. Instead of "Misty, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen", it said something like "Do you like someone else?" or something like that.

here! http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/Melody1989/?action=view&current=Rawhosohint.flv

But I don't think it's Pokeshippy.

Wowlock

Original Series Fan
At this episode I like the Pokeshipping hint most. ( and Tracey X Daisy pair OFC :D ) After Orange islands saga and the farewell part , she gave nothing much from her mind but thank God ,Psyduck was there and save the day ( If it isnt appear most of shippers may gone crazy '' orangeshipping or Pokeshipping is mentioned'' but when Psyduck appears its most like a Pokeshipping hint. At the and of episode she decided to see Ash in Hoenn, That is the proof of our ideas.

TR2 ( thats what I called them ) mentioned at anime series much more Succesive and Glorious and that gives me some bad feeling but after I saw them I understand that its a Typical TR team with funny failures.That what makes them unique.'' Think about that every episode they fight agaist a villian like Pokemon Movie Villians. I really dont understand the ''Dubbers'' in some episodes they give hints themselves but sometimes they want to hide it. I never get them anyway.

Episode is cool ( with sports in it ) and we sure missed Misty. I hope writers give her some more episodes like this in new seasons and new Pokemons ofcourse ( I knew how you feel about Corsula and I am feeling the same way too ,sadly. 3 basic attack with simple minded fight , where is passion and action. She even manage to tame a Gyrados , She should fight with more passion not stuck with corsula . Even Psyduck is much more good then her. )

BTW Psyduck rules !