• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Date With Delcatty! (011)

Darkxninga

OMG!!! Georgio is really cute.

I know he really is DX. If I was Misty I would have been like -stare with hearts flying,blushing- "o_o sure I'll go with you!". That little girl was one lucky kid to go with Georgio to that place, I wished I was her at that moment. Man....he was CUTEEE T_____T too bad he was only seen in one episode. >_> Really Misty should have gone with him, I know she likes Ash but really.......... we all know whats -not- gonna happen.
And the fact he had a delcatty. That took the cake for me, I woulda been on the deal with no battle at all.

pokemon fan 132

This episode was quite interesting,and it brought answers to some questions.It was nice seeing Casey again,and Misty blushing when romance was involved in conversation denying accusations of Tracey being her boyfriend or when Georgio was asking her on date leaving her in shock,and anger when Psyduck popped out of pokeball teasing her.

Battle between her and Georgio was great,providing nice exchange of attacks between Delcatty and Corsola,with both pokmon holding their own ground being strong.Good thing is that it ended up with Corsola winning,turning tables around thanks to recover being folowed by combination of spike cannon and tackle to finish job.Butch and Cassidy were interesting addition,showing up after rather long time failing with lame attempot to steal pokemon.

Whole episode also showed how incompetent her sisters are neglecting obligations,with Misty having to do everything on her own being dissapointed with their incompetence.It is especially noticeable at ending scene when Misty showed mixture of sadness and implied desire rather wanting to travell again(original version),being on crossroad deciding to stay at gym not thrusting her sisters(for a reason),preventing it from dropping in reputation.In other words not having really a choice.

All in all,a good episode.

Charmbracelet

Looking In
This is such a hilarious episode, LOL one of my favorites.

And yay for orangeshipping hints! <3

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Not a bad Misty episode, it's nice seeing Casey again pity her Elekid hadn't evolved yet. I wish they keep making more of these episodes because it is nice to see what they have gotten up to (And then we would see May/Max and probably Drew/Harley as well). Cassidy and Butch are in alot of the episodes this seasons but aleast they don't continue to keep going after the same person which they know they are going to get destroyed.
Misty seemed pretty shocked and horrified to be asked on a date, that kid probably felt bad when she screamed like that.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Misty is an total idiot. Just because your a gymleader doesn't mean you can't take a break, hang out and get a free meal. She does it all the time with the others. Everyone else was having the time of there life in the end and Misty was just sitting there all alone. "Not so busy now, are you Misty?"

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was funny to see Misty's reaction when she found out Georgio wanted a date. I couldn't stop laughing when Psyduck came out of the ball and turned red and looked at Misty strangely. Delcatty is very strong. Nice reminder in this episode about how little actual work Misty's sisters want to do.

42/100

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I just watched this episode. It's strange how the dub completely ignored the subtle Pokeshipping hint. They made it look like Misty only blushed in embarrassment of going out on a date with a random guy!:(

And I thought 4Kids supported Pokeshipping.

And that's why 4kids is such a failure now. I rather read everything in english from Japanese.

Great episode, nice to see Casey with her Electabuzz addiction. Her Elekid should evolve into an Electabuzz soon (and never evolve into Electivire)!

Tracy should've refused to clean the gym.

Daisy and Tracey are a nice couple!

Last edited:

Blessed

This episode was great I love how Misty battled with Georgio until the end just so she wouldn't go on a date with him & WON but hey at least he took casey to the game LOL. If only Ash knew about this I know she did this for him...

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Geprgio was actually cute. It's good to know that other boys like Misty. But I'm glad Casey got to go and not let those good tickets go to waist.

This episode was great I love how Misty battled with Georgio until the end just so she wouldn't go on a date with him & WON but hey at least he took casey to the game LOL. If only Ash knew about this I know she did this for him...

Maybe she told Ash off-screen when she joined Ash&co for a while just after the Hoenn League and before the Battle Frontier? I'm so happy Misty didn't have to date Georgio, as a PokeShipper.

Geprgio was actually cute. It's good to know that other boys like Misty. But I'm glad Casey got to go and not let those good tickets go to waist.

Well, Misty is liked by Ash, Danny, Rudy and Georgio. And it's indeed good that Casey could go to the baseball match. Casey is a funny and good reccurring character. Should we ship Georgio and Casey? XD

Hey, why not? I never thought about it until now.

They might've bonded in the baseball stadium and in the episode. It's not worth making a thread in the Shipping subforum, but the idea of this shipping isn't bad, and it's actually based on something instead of two characters randomly being shipped, even though it's just one Chronicles episode. Georgio didn't want to go to the baseball match with Casey first, but at the end of the episode, he went with Casey. They might've fallen in love with each other, and that could be why Georgio allowed Casey to go to the match with him. The first hint for BaseballShipping is there! I'll call the shipping BaseballShipping.

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
They might've bonded in the baseball stadium and in the episode. It's not worth making a thread in the Shipping subforum, but the idea of this shipping isn't bad, and it's actually based on something instead of two characters randomly being shipped, even though it's just one Chronicles episode. Georgio didn't want to go to the baseball match with Casey first, but at the end of the episode, he went with Casey. They might've fallen in love with each other, and that could be why Georgio allowed Casey to go to the match with him. The first hint for BaseballShipping is there! I'll call the shipping BaseballShipping.

Sorry to go off topic again but isn't Baseballshipping called for Ash and Casey?

ForgottenPearl

Casey. :)

Let's see... Good episode, nice pinches of humor here and there. I liked Casey's casual remark, "Oh well, shot down" near the beginning. Plus, her fantasy of being in the eat seats was amusing. I also liked how she tried to persuade Giorgio into giving her a ticket. Felt bad when she totally got rejected at first. But it was cute in the end when she finally got someone to sing along with her. To think, earlier in the episode, Misty just cut her song off.

Misty had her moments too. First, having to shoot down the Tracey-as-boyfriend mistake again was amusing. Later, with Giorgio, I loved when Psyduck came out of its ball blushing. He knew what Misty was thinking. ^_^ Also, the ending, when she was sitting on the diving board admiring her calling, her domain, was a nice way to wrap things up.

Oh, and Tracey, things did pay off when you were the nice guy. Do some cleaning, go out with a model. A lazy, egoistic model, but still a model. Heh.

Main thing that bothered me was the battling side of the episode. With Corsola vs. Delcatty, I was waiting for Mirror Coat, especially against Ice Beam. Plus, at one point, Giorgio told Delcatty, "Dodge and use double-edge!" But... Corsola wasn't attacking. Dodge what? Also, Spike Cannon and Tackle shouldn't have added up to a KO if you ask me. I also found it odd that a fainted Delcatty could suddenly be in fighting shape. At least Elekid was funny in its battle.

Overall, good episode, though not amazing.

pokemon fan 132

Misty had her moments too. First, having to shoot down the Tracey-as-boyfriend mistake again was amusing. Later, with Giorgio, I loved when Psyduck came out of its ball blushing. He knew what Misty was thinking. ^_^ Also, the ending, when she was sitting on the diving board admiring her calling, her domain, was a nice way to wrap things up.

Interestingly enough dub changed Misty dialogue twice in this episode. When Georgio asked her out, in original version she says she can't because there is someone else(something dub skipped over). Another changed scene was when sitting at diving board. In dub she admires her calling, but in real original version she never said that only commenting how her sisters are of no use so she will have to stay there and do her best for time being.

Unfortunately we still don't know if she plans to become water master and pursue original dream or not, with writers leaving things open.

Main thing that bothered me was the battling side of the episode. With Corsola vs. Delcatty, I was waiting for Mirror Coat, especially against Ice Beam. Plus, at one point, Giorgio told Delcatty, "Dodge and use double-edge!" But... Corsola wasn't attacking. Dodge what? Also, Spike Cannon and Tackle shouldn't have added up to a KO if you ask me. I also found it odd that a fainted Delcatty could suddenly be in fighting shape. At least Elekid was funny in its battle.

Overall, good episode, though not amazing.

In Corsola defense to be fair she did managed to faint Trinity Gyarados in Whirl Cup with just spike cannon(although she hit him in neck, critical spot), and cannon with combination of tackle was enough to knock down Dorian Mantine in one of episodes near Johto end. I guess spike cannon can deal a lot more damage to pokemon than we thought.

All in all quite amusing episode. I enjoyed in Misty interactions with Daisy, Casey and especially Georgio when asking her to go out with him on date. Amount of disbelief and shock on her face was priceless, lol. And Psyduck teasing which annoyed her only added to momentum too. Butch and Cassidy had some decent moments and all in all i liked battle between Corsola and Delcatty, with Misty showing that she improved quite a lot with Corsola over time becoming more resistant and her attacks became stronger too.

*~Silver*~

I liked the episode, it was interesting, and funny. It was very entertaining to say the least. xD

Imagine how awkward it would have been for that guy if he'd preferred the opposing team to Electabuzz. Just imagine Casey's reaction! xD

Janey4319

Tracey's Waifu
This episode is great because it inspired two of my favourite shippings! SomeoneElseShipping (Georgio x Misty) and HandymanShipping (Tracey x Daisy)!!!!

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked seeing Casey again and how she thought Tracy was Misty's boyfriend hee hee. I thought that Butch and Cassidy getting orders to steal Delcatty was strange, tho I liked seeing Corsola battle. :D