• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Different Kind Of Misty! (314)

Zamin

Plusle: Plusle
Minun: Minun
Ash: What are those types of Pokemon?
May: I have no clue

They just said their own names! I am laughing right now. I think it is good that they didn't know a Pokemon for once cos usually Max or James somehow know all the Pokemon haha.

It's such a clickbait title though, I wanted to see Misty again! It was a clever title though.

That kid was kinda weedy but it was nice that Plusle and Minun were introduced to us. I love those two.

Omg, for a second I thought that a real Zapdos was appearing but it was just a Team Rocket machine.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It's such a clickbait title though, I wanted to see Misty again! It was a clever title though.

It was pure 4Kids trolling at its finest. I literally cried when this episode aired since Misty wasn't in it and I got hyped for nothing.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I felt that the Rocket-dan tying up Kazuchi when they stole the stone was a bit rough of them, and I thought that Prasle and Minun were surprisingly helpful, like when they re-energized Izuna's Coil. Satoshi mentoring and encouraging Kazuchi was really mature of him, and I really enjoyed the Rocket-dan's Thunder mecha too.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Okay so it was nice to see Plusle and Minun for once in the anime, they're so cute! I'm pretty sure that Rachel Lillis played Alyssa because she sounded very much like Misty herself.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Prasle and Minun deserved a bigger debut from my perspective since they were Pikachu's Houen incarnations. The lighthouse plot was decent a decade ago, yet it feels lacking now that I look back.

greenpika

I think it would've been better if they explained the Light Stone abit more instead of just shoving it off to the side in favor of Thatcher feeling sorry for himself, add to that i've never been a big fan of Plusle and Minun.

Decent filler (and 4Kids does 4Kids with the title). Team Rocket tying up Thatcher, wtf? I loved how Thatcher was inspired by Ash and I love episodes in general when little kids are inspired by him.