• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Different Kind Of Misty! (314)

This has to be one of the best episode titles ever, because people thought Misty would be in the episode. :D That was a good laugh.

I actually did like the episode though. o_o

Last edited:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
This has to be one of the best episode titles ever, because people thought Misty would be in the episode. :D That was a good laugh.

I actually did like the episode though. o_o

Yeah, Honestly I'm one of those people who thought the same thing, I really laugh really hard at myself. But still it is a nice episode.

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
Misty is not just a name, it's a noun which means that it can mean a person, place or thing. People really need to get over it.

Misty is not just a name, it's a noun which means that it can mean a person, place or thing. People really need to get over it.

And here I always thought it was an adjective.

Faker500

Trolls aren't funny!
Misty was on people's minds when they read this episode so don't go saying it can mean something else. Becuase if so, they could have used "a different kind of fog" if that was the case.

They obviously did that just to troll Angel. They even gave that women the girl the same voice as Misty. Or did you not hear the resemblence?

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
OMG that woman was so stupid! D: and such a weak magnemite >.> I adore the plusle and minum though ^_^ Overall a meh episode D:

Vernikova

Champion
This is one of the times where pun-based episode titling can be pretty damn good.

As for the episode itself, I actually liked it. It wasn't amazing or anything but seeing Ash train that kid to be more self-confident in his ability as a trainer was pretty nice to see. Plusle and Minun are pretty cool Pokemon too. The light stone was an interesting thing to see and Team Rocket wasn't as annoying here since they actually had some really good success relative to what they usually received way back when this episode premiered.

7threst

A mediocre episode in my opinion. There was some nice things too it what made it in some way, shape or form interesting to watch, but it was nothing exceptional or anything good for the rest.

*=Pichu=*

I love the Internet!
sticker375x360.png

I "meet" Plusle and Minun today, that cheer that they did was a bit out-of-it and boy that helping hand attack looks powerful. Up to that point where they burst out of there PokeBalls and Ash brings out his PokeDex I did not know how to pronouce there names.

I give it a 6/10, most of the points come from the attacks. The episodes' plot could have been better.

I have to admit, even though I don't like Misty as much as others, even I was kind of disappointed that she didn't appear in this episode. Such a misleading title.

I liked how Ash and Pikachu have such a close relationship that Pikachu can hear Ash when he was yelling at him from that far away.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I thought that TR tying up Thatcher just to steal a rock was kinda unnecessary of them. Anyway, I appreciated seeing Ash without his sweatshirt for a while here as well as Ash and Thatcher bonding. Team Rocket's Zapdos mecha was also pretty cool in my view and I was especially impressed when Team Rocket used its saws to cut the lighthouse.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Well I'm not a huge Plusle and Minun fan ha ha, so I didn't particularly like what they did here involving the light stone, however I did like seeing a lighthouse and how Max pulled Brock away from the girl. ^^;

Gillachu

Banned
Damn it, why did 4Kids choose a title that implied we'd see Misty show up?! I got all excited over a cheap Minun and Plusle filler...

JudySpell

Banned
What a misleading title since it sounded like we'd see Misty here. Plusle and Minun were just too plain for me to like. 4.5/10

Plusle and Minun were both so much smaller than I was expecting, but still kawaii. I really liked Thatcher and the lighthouse place too.