• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Double Team Turnover! (Part Two) (565)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was cute seeing Dawn hold Croagunk and Cynthia grab Chimchar's hand in the pokemon center. I wish that Jupiter had done more, but at least we got to see Team Galactic steal the Lustrous Orb.

I was bummed out that we didn't see Charon debut here, but my favorite moment was when Cyrus was wearing his Team Galactic boss outfit. :)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I felt sorry for Saturn at the end. He was all sad and hanging his head and looking ashamed of himself. Poor Saturn. Also, it was pretty cool how his Toxicroak practically killed Brock's Croagunk.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I appreciated how proactive Shirona was during this episode, such as when she used her Gablias and Toritodon against the Ginga-dan's swarm of Golbat. Seeing Gureggru injured felt bizarre since he always seemed untouchable, and I chuckled when I saw the White Orb in Muskippa's mouth. Akagi getting mad at the Rocket-dan trio was entertaining as well, and I loved seeing him in his Ginga-dan uniform at the end.

Daizy

I call you honey
Cynthia debuted her Gastrodon and from Mars we saw Purugly. I liked the touching scene between Ash and Chimchar and it seems that the production team had planned this out more than any of the previous Galactic episodes.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Akagi conspiring right behind Shirona's back was intriguing to me in retrospect, because his odd behavior should've raised a few alarms in Shirona's head, yet apparently she didn't suspect him.

Scorbunnie

Cyrus looked so dashing in his crisp suit but his speeches and facial expressions made him too really scary.

I thought it was a cool twist that he was trying to blend into the group even though he was behind the attack on the ruins of Celestic Town.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Good episode. I felt sad for Chimchar when he took a Poison Jab for Pikachu. I liked it when Cynthia comforted him in the Pokemon Centre.
9/10

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I really appreciate what they did with Team Galactic in this two partner. They had a well thought out plan and acted like the threat they are. From taking what they wanted from the airplane in mid air (I loved that they interfered with the police), the bombs, knocking out the policemen and the disturbing amount of Golbat flocking to the temple. As the episodes went by you could see Cyrus becoming more and more unhinged and unlike other villains who are just obsessed with power for no apparent reason, Cyrus appreciates Sinnoh history and thinks he can create something new and ideal.

Toxicroak jabbing Croagunk like that was brutal. I also liked how this was the first time a champion was involved in stopping the evil team of their own region. I was glad to see Cynthia call out gastrodon to battle, since she usually sticks to Garchomp.