• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Fallen Angel's Humble Abode: A rng shop with events, shinies, and a little breeding

How much do you like this shop? 1-5 1 being lowest

Votes: 5 13.5%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 2 5.4%

Votes: 10 27.0%

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreaterLucario

Hello all. I'm pretty new to the whole oncept of trade shops, but I'm gonna' try to get myself an RNG arranged.

Fallen Icarus, thank you for reading this and taking the time to think about it. With that said, here's what I'm looking for:

Charmander
Male
Either a Quiet or Brave Nature
Nickname: Nightfire
Egg moves:
Dragon Rush

Shiny/not Shiny: Shiny

Preferably with Flawless/Near Flawless IVs, but if it's getting to be too much of a pain, just what's listed above will do.

I'm not sure if I have anything you'd want, but I'll check what I have. I'll update this post later with my potential offers.

TheGreaterLucario

Um... are you running a special or physical set on the charizard?
I'll determine which ivs im going to put as flawless dependent on that

I'd be happy to take your offer btw

Thank you. I'm leaning more towards a physical build for the Charizard. Oh, and as far as the offer goes, for now (since this is all I can recall off the top of my head), I can give you a Male Multiscale Hidden Grotto Dragonite. I don't quite remember the nature, but I'm pretty sure it was one of the ones that has no effect on the Pokemon's stats. I've also got PLENTY of Prankster Riolus (I once tried to MM for a Shiny one).

Icarus©

Full on PASBLer
Hm... I usually only do rngs for events,
Do you have any you can speak of?

If you dont have any, i am willing to take the hidden grotto dragonite

I will probably do these ivs 31/31/x/x/x/31
because doing good ivs+male shiny is a pain in the butt.
Charizard dies from one rock attack anyhow....

TheGreaterLucario

Hm... I usually only do rngs for events,
Do you have any you can speak of?

If you dont have any, i am willing to take the hidden grotto dragonite

I will probably do these ivs 31/31/x/x/x/31
because doing good ivs+male shiny is a pain in the butt.
Charizard dies from one rock attack anyhow....

I'd be more than happy to give you the Dragonite. I've got event Pokemon, but..... I'd prefer to hold on to those. ....WELL.... I might be willing to make an exception for the Lv. 15 Keldeo that was given out over WiFi a little while back.... I got the Lv. 50 one that was released via WiFi a few weeks ago, so I have no real use for it.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Hello! i am interested in your Extremespeed pikachu. I can offer the new SPR2013/PRI2013 Meloettas

TheGreaterLucario

Erm, my friend Hiyy could clone the event you might give me for you?
Could you list the events you have?

I've got these following event Pokemon: Victini, Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin, Genesect, Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Raikou, Entei, Pichu, Milotic (from the 2010- I think- Platinum VGC State tournament in Texas), Keldeo (both of them), Reshiram, and Jirachi. I'd rather hang on to them though.... (ESPECIALLY the Arceus, Mew and Raikou, Entei, Pichu and Milotic (the last 4 are Event-Shinies) )

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Hi FI. If you can RNG me a flawless/ near flawless voltorb that'll be awesome. Offering anything in my shop

TheGreaterLucario

I can assure you that its perfectly safe

You have my full money back guarantee that it will work. Anyhoo we should stop spamming my thread

EDIT: Added Lucario's rng

Agreed. Thank you for adding my RNG request.

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Just saw you advertizing in the rng thread so I would like to add these rngs if that's alright.

Pokemon: Houndour
Nickname: Baphomet
IV's: 31/31/31/30/31/31 (I believe its best for Hp Ice)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flash Fire
EV'd or UT: UT
Shiny/Not Shiny:Shiny
Moves:Hp Ice

Pokemon: Deino
Nickname: Ghidorah
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Hustle
EV'd or UT: UT
Shiny/Not Shiny:Shiny