• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Fallen Angel's Humble Abode: A rng shop with events, shinies, and a little breeding

How much do you like this shop? 1-5 1 being lowest

Votes: 5 13.5%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 2 5.4%

Votes: 10 27.0%

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghav

Raghav
Rng pokemon needed and offerings:

I am offering follwoing events:diagla level 1 (hg), w9 weavile,movie golurk,strongest trainer tyranitar,strongest trainer metagross,strongest trainer scizor,strongest trainer garchomp,strongest trainer dragonite,mew,victini,spr 2012 reshiram,spr meloeta,keldeo,world championships larvitar trained to tyranitar,gamestop celebi,jirachi,smr2012 jirachi,evd genesect,shiny raikou,shiny entei.
All in 5th generation. I also evd pokemon and offer evd pokemon.

Needed:
Pokemon: Larvesta
Nickname: Keep it Larvesta please don’t change
IV's: 31 ivs in all stats
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flame Body
EV'd or UT: Ut please keep it at level 1
Shiny/Not Shiny: Shiny please only need shiny
Moves: any that it comes with when its breeded
Hidden Power: any. just needs 31 ivs in all stats
Thanks tell me if you can breed it or if your done.

Last edited:
what would u like from me

Icarus©

Full on PASBLer
Would anything in my siggie interest you for your Nobunga's Raquaza?

I'm not trading events right now cause of lack of a cloner, sorry.

what would u like from me

I like your zigzagoon (berry glitch fix)
But that's about it :/

I am offering follwoing events:diagla level 1 (hg), w9 weavile,movie golurk,strongest trainer tyranitar,strongest trainer metagross,strongest trainer scizor,strongest trainer garchomp,strongest trainer dragonite,mew,victini,spr 2012 reshiram,spr meloeta,keldeo,world championships larvitar trained to tyranitar,gamestop celebi,jirachi,smr2012 jirachi,evd genesect,shiny raikou,shiny entei.
All in 5th generation. I also evd pokemon and offer evd pokemon.

Needed:
Pokemon: Larvesta
Nickname: Keep it Larvesta please don’t change
IV's: 31 ivs in all stats
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flame Body
EV'd or UT: Ut please keep it at level 1
Shiny/Not Shiny: Shiny please only need shiny
Moves: any that it comes with when its breeded
Hidden Power: any. just needs 31 ivs in all stats
Thanks tell me if you can breed it or if your done.

I'm kinda iffy on this, a little because it's a bit complicated, and little because I don't want anything you have.

So you know, edit it a little and come back to me?

Raghav

Raghav
I have a world champiosnhips english Ut weavile. You don't have it and i'm offering it want?

Icarus©

Full on PASBLer
if u want to then ok by me, there was a reason i didn't say CMT reason i don't update my shop so if there is something ur looking for i may have it

I see....

Well I'm looking for DW events I don't have and PCNY/PCJP events. Do you have any of that sort?

I see....

Well I'm looking for DW events I don't have and PCNY/PCJP events. Do you have any of that sort?

only events I have that are not listed are I think an aura mew, volcarona event, and I think an ash's pikachu, only dream world stuff I have right now are the starters and the legendaries

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Can I have your dwf sableye? I have a cloned cresselia. Bold nature, flalwess, eved in defence and hp.

Icarus©

Full on PASBLer
Can I have your dwf sableye? I have a cloned cresselia. Bold nature, flalwess, eved in defence and hp.

Fill out the form please

i got the kami trio i got myself with my own radar but i don't think those can be traded unless i use the mirror on them, other legends i have with their dw ability are giratina, lugia, dialga, ho-oh

I'll check to see which ones I don't have

Status
Not open for further replies.