• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Faux Oak Finish (607)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Ugh. There was little action in this episode. Really, the whole Lombre plot was boring and resolved wayyyy too quickly, but that might've been there to spare us from watching anymore of this.~

ZilverLox

Banned
Decent episode. Truth be told, I consider very few episodes of DP to be bad. Really I think the last two episodes are supposed to be a bit slower paced to build up for the next two. Anyway, I will admit it is odd that they seemed to focus more on Professor James than Professor Oak, but at least James was funny.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I will admit it is odd that they seemed to focus more on Professor James than Professor Oak, but at least James was funny.

James posing as Oak was this episode's saving grace since his disguise was funny as hell and so was the scene where the real Oak showed up lol.

Wasn't it just me, or was there a problem with continuity? The two people from Twinleaf said that Professor Oak's balloon hadn't arrived. When Ash and gang got there, the car needed a tire change. Plus, did they run all the way back?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pochama's gag of getting stuck in the marsh got old fast, and even Kojirou posing as Okido-hakase seemed repetitive since we saw him do this in Jouto, too. What I did like was how Okido-hakase appeared in Futaba Town.

Daizy

I call you honey
It wasn't the best Sinnoh episode I've ever seen but it was pretty funny. Ash was pretty smart in this episode too when he told Dawn to use Buneary's Ice Beam to save Piplup.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
It wasn't the best Sinnoh episode I've ever seen but it was pretty funny. Ash was pretty smart in this episode too when he told Dawn to use Buneary's Ice Beam to save Piplup.

I really liked the whole ice scene in general since watching Pikachu use a pickaxe to save Pochama from the ice was amusing. The gag of Pochama falling into the swamp's mud seemed like a way to extend the episode's runtime, though.