• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Festival of Decisions! (903)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Decisive Battle in the Ninja Village! Frogadier VS Bisharp!!

The Ninja Village is under attack from a mysterious force and Ash, Sanpei and the others from the village chase after them when the leader of the village is abducted. With the leader of the army wanting to face off against Sanpei's brother, the rest of the army follows Ash, but as the battle rages on, Ash's Frogadier evolves, and then something strange happens with Ash and his new Greninja. Will they be able to protect the village?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Well, at least it seems Saizo isn't involved with the evil army.

Some minor Luxray and Braixen battle time!

Shinobu has a Liepard, fitting i'd say.

EVOLUTION TIME!

As expected, it learned Water Shuriken immediately

WHAT?! So Ash got carried away with the moment and Ash-Greninja was only shown briefly! He was shocked afterwards and doesn't know what the hell just happened.

I've gotta say, Ash & Greninja look great together!

Last edited:

JD

Wait, i think that Sanpei just said that he is going to collect badges at end, so him as league rival confirmed.

No he said that Ash will definitely win his next gym badge.

It's strange that Ash or Greninja noticed the Ash-Greninja transformation happened.

Last edited:

Yuraenia

Call me Qooky :)
Well Satoshi-Greninja screen time was unexpectedly brief, but now that you think about, sorta appropriate so it doesn't become something Satoshi immediately starts dwelling on. All he says is basically "what the heck just happened?" So I'm looking forward to an entire arc for this :)

AshSerena

Wait, i think that Sanpei just said that he is going to collect badges at end, so him as league rival confirmed.

no, he saying gudluck to ash about getting the badges.not sure if he is collecting badges tho

about Greninja , lol im expecting seeing fully Ash-Greninja but it just 5sec of transform lol!(and Ash is like "what was that?" lol) anyway i liked the animation tho xD so 8/10
so i wonder when we gonna see Ash and Greninja can control that transformation?

Last edited:
I'm just glad that the guys who thought that Ash-Greninja was going to happen right away in this episode can't complain now. SO I guess the stuff from the OP will happen(him losing to Shota and Alan) before Ash-Ninja is unlocked truly.

nuzamaki90

Can we all agree this episode was one of the best action episodes of XY? I can't count how many times I gasped at all the great fights. Hell everyone was fighting and everyone played their part. This was just a great episode.

But I'd be lying through my teeth if I said that Ash-Greninja scene wasn't the most out of place and unfitting scene I've seen in the anime in a long time. I knew Frogadier evolving and going into Ash-Greninja was going to feel rushed because too many things happening in the episode.

It was awesome and seeing Bisharp get falcon punched was great but it legit came out of no where and lasted for like 5 seconds. The fact that no one commented on it until post-episode just screams rushed.

AshSerena

Can we all agree this episode was one of the best action episodes of XY? I can't count how many times I gasped at all the great fights. Hell everyone was fighting and everyone played their part. This was just a great episode.

But I'd be lying through my teeth if I said that Ash-Greninja scene wasn't the most out of place and unfitting scene I've seen in the anime in a long time. I knew Frogadier evolving and going into Ash-Greninja was going to feel rushed because too many things happening in the episode.

It was awesome and seeing Bisharp get falcon punched was great but it legit came out of no where and lasted for like 5 seconds. The fact that no one commented on it until post-episode just screams rushed.

I Agree, the animation was so good. for a bit sec i tho im watching a Naruto Episode XD . Epic Battle Scene

Last edited:

Yuraenia

Call me Qooky :)

Well, except for Satoshi who was pretty surprised. But yeah you're kinda right. It's just like "where did that come from?" But then again, none of the gang actually knew it was that special Greninja cuz he was covered in a cloak of water, only the ninjas who recognized the amount of power being emanated. So I wonder if we'll see those ninjas again

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
A great episode. Lots of expectations about Greninja, but the transformation was too short.

Captain America X

So the transformation was only for a short time,and not something they can control yet?Great,so those events teased in the opening might still happen?Nice.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Hell everyone was fighting and everyone played their part.

While i agree that it was good that everyone took part, but the battle of both Serena and Clemont didn't amount to much, since both Braixen and Luxray kept on using only one move, and they even used a repeated scene for those two during their battle (if i saw it correct, could be wrong here though).

Would have liked more variety on their part since those two battle a lot less.

But over all the episode was good.

Afrodisiac

I guess we'll have to wait for the new year's upcoming events preview to see if a "confidence loss" arc is actually going to happen. I'm pretty positive about it, if done well it's going to be amazing development for both Ash & Greninja.

I'm just glad the thing's still shrouded in mystery LOL.

AshSerena

So the transformation was only for a short time,and not something they can control yet?Great,so those events teased in the opening might still happen?Nice.

Yeah, im bit disappointed cause i tho we gonna see a Fully Ash Greninja today but oh well, maybe the writers still want to hide it till the battle againts Alain or Mega Sceptile.
The Five Hokage XD
[IMGSIZE=200]http://i.imgur.com/c9MrcJO.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
and wow we have 3 Greninja on that episode

Captain America X

Yeah, im bit disappointed cause i tho we gonna see a Fully Ash Greninja today but oh well, maybe the writers still want to hide it till the battle againts Alain or Mega Sceptile.
The Five Hokage XD
[IMGSIZE=200]http://i.imgur.com/c9MrcJO.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
and wow we have 3 Greninja on that episode
On the bright side,we potentially have a new arc focusing on Ash and Greninja that would develop their bond and allow them to use Ash-Greninja properly .

Afrodisiac

I find it funny how this is the first time in XY/XYZ that there is no insert song in the background for the evolution sequence. Every other evolution had either V, Mega V, Getta Banban, Kirakira or Doridori.