• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Festival Trade! A Festival Farewell? (885)

Cloud5001

Honestly out of the entire team rocket Trio I like Jessie the least. Her episodes tend to be the most annoying and I can't bring myself to feel any sort of sympathy for her whenever she has to let go of a pokemon. Especially since as stated above she's trying to forcibly separate two best friends almost every single episode, and that's what I find most annoying about her she's hypocritical and selfish. The only reason I found this episode tolerable is because we had good scenes for almost every other character to make up the difference. If an entire episode is focused on her then I'm skipping it.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I knew it, Jessie wouldn't let her Pumpkaboo go. Another Wobbufett deja vu episode. Seems the evolve-by-trade method was implemented in this episode. Cool to see that happen.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Musashi suddenly being close to her Bakeccha in spite of us not having seen them interact much in Kalos seemed very contrived, yet I was somewhat touched when Musashi showed concern regarding the trade. Bakeccha evolving into Pumpjin was fantastic either way.

It was good to see an episode focusing on Pumpkaboo. When I watched this, I enjoyed seeing all the cosplay in it since I am a fan of cosplay. Course I also thought this episode was quite good. Course it is not the first time that Team Rocket has tricked other characters into believing that Ash and his friends were villains.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pumpjin didn't appeal to me much in the beginning, yet I have to admit that this episode changed my view by making the species seem adorable.