• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A few i need

PiNgU

Have legit pokemon and no clones and i want legit pokemon and non clones in return.

Need

Female Riolu good ivs
Female Piplup good ivs
Female Chimchar good ivs
Heart Scales
Rare Candys

Have

Salamence
Skroupi
Azelf
Uxie
Giratina
Gyrados
Rapidash
Turtwigs

Item - Honey
Dusk stone
pp up

Tsc-Nightmare

Hey I have all Legit non-Cloned pokemon also.

I have Rare Candies and Heart Scales

Do you have a munchlax, Mankey, Cubone, or Drozee for trade???

If u don't add me anyway I'll add you too I like that u are legit. u have no clones / no Hacks

Friends Code
----------------
3608 8032 1187

PiNgU

Hey I have all Legit non-Cloned pokemon also.

I have Rare Candies and Heart Scales

Do you have a munchlax, Mankey, Cubone, or Drozee for trade???

If u don't add me anyway I'll add you too I like that u are legit. u have no clones / no Hacks

Friends Code
----------------
3608 8032 1187

Thats good i like to see that well i have a Hypno any good but i was mainly looking for some pokes?

PiNgU

I did forget to mention i have few dittos too i got a load from my Emerald on my Diamond and Pearl

Tsc-Nightmare

I just started so dunno if I have any pokes u want but here is my list

happiny
Snover
Carnavine
Sneasel
bunery
bronzor
combee
heracross
budew
burmy
shellos
glameow

PiNgU

Nature of sneasel ?

PiNgU

Sounds good to me Light venusaur FC i know i traded with you before but mines changed

PiNgU

aweee ok what are heart scales for anyway??? btw I do have rare candies and other type of pokemon if interested in trade for Hypno

Ok can you PM me on the forums please as i be going offline soon

Can you add the stone to: a MALE Stunky but call it it's evo's name (unless it's in japanese)

I dont have a Male stunky but i have Turtwig with worry seed i was gonna attach it to add both my fc's