• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A few ideas - can I do them?

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
I've been contemplating on doing a few things (with mod approval) but I would like to know
1) If you think its possible.
2) If you see any loop holes.
3) If you think teh mods will approve.

Basicly, my first idea was to start exchanging eggs of specific pokemon for hacked pokemon so I know where atleas a portion of the hacked pokes are going (I would release them of course). I have would have a set list such as starters or hard to get pokes that you might only obtain one of though out the game such a riolu. I have some rules and will probably be looking for others to help me withsome rules but for now I would not like to get into the list.

Second thing.

I wanted to know if I was allowed to run tournements such as "The level 1 tournement" or "Poison tournement"? Just little tournies with themes and, am I allow ed to give out prizes for said tournies?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Basicly, my first idea was to start exchanging eggs of specific pokemon for hacked pokemon so I know where atleas a portion of the hacked pokes are going (I would release them of course). I have would have a set list such as starters or hard to get pokes that you might only obtain one of though out the game such a riolu. I have some rules and will probably be looking for others to help me withsome rules but for now I would not like to get into the list.

No one would tell you if a Pokemon is hacked or not since it could hurt there other trades, but if you get the mods to let you good luck.

Second thing.

I wanted to know if I was allowed to run tournements such as "The level 1 tournement" or "Poison tournement"? Just little tournies with themes and, am I allow ed to give out prizes for said tournies?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this.

Tournament Forum

L.F.D.

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
Thanks! I don't use this forums much and didn't realize that there was a tournie section. :eek:

As for the hacked thing, it would be for people who got traded hacked pokemon/scammed out of legit pokes in order to give them atleast some sort of legit Poke that they might need - not for people who trade hacks to have a place to go.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Your best bet is to talk to one of the trades mod about the hacking thread. Though, I will forewarn you that the forums do not support hack-trades of any sort.