• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A few questions

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
I got pokemon Mystery Dungeon a few days ago, and i have a few questions, which the answers are not in the Strategy guide.

Can you change your lead pokemon? Or because im a totodile, will all my team always follow him?

Also can you control your team mates attacks? Or do they do it on there own?

Hagane_Gir

>.< I eat children..
After you have beaten Rayquaza (ended story mode) your partner decides it would be better if every Pokemon on your team can become the leader. They also say it would be better if they didn't always follow you around. That way you can change leaders, and Pokemon.

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Also, you can alter which attacks you would like your partner will use. Otherwise, it's random. Though I kinda miss my partner following me. No more Good Mornings. :(

Hagane_Gir

>.< I eat children..
Aw..that's the only sad thing. What I find funny is when you wake up in the morning as a legendary. They look funny sleeping!

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Also, you can alter which attacks you would like your partner will use. Otherwise, it's random. Though I kinda miss my partner following me. No more Good Mornings. :(

SO you slect an attack, but they still attack without you saying so, but its the attack you selected?

Also im not sure if im doing good, im at mount thinder and my Totodile and Treecko are both level 16 with a few friends, is that good stats, to me they seem like weak stats =/

Zora

perpetually tired
There is a way.

Select dedicated move user under IQ Skills.

Then go to their moves and turn off all attacks you don't want.

There you go...

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
SO you slect an attack, but they still attack without you saying so, but its the attack you selected?

Also im not sure if im doing good, im at mount thinder and my Totodile and Treecko are both level 16 with a few friends, is that good stats, to me they seem like weak stats =/

Well it's like this say I have a pikachu.

This is what it looks like in the Moves Screen

*Tackle
*Thunderbolt
*Quick Attack
*Agility
Now it will use any of these moves including regular A attack. Now let's say I take the stars of Agility and Tackle.

Tackle
*Thunderbolt
*Quick Attack
Agility

Now it will only do Thunderbolt,Quick Attack or regular A attack.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Awesome thanks for the help. I was a little confused about it, and thought i was doing somehting wrong =/ Now all i have to worry about is killing Zapdos with a Totodile and Treecko >_<