• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A few things.

RunsWithOtter

I have a few things I've been thinking about. Figured I'd ask on here and just have some conversation.

1. Has anyone in America purchased a movie ticket for the serial code for the movie Mewtwo? If so, was there any difficulty in receiving it? I'd love some more info before I go try.

2. The Birthday Celebration Chancy is given away by serial code now. Anyone know a way to receive them in America? I don't believe there is a physical way, but maybe a message or some other way.

3. For Alolan trades, does Madam Celedon influence the nature of the recieved pokemon, is it random, or does it match the nature of the pokemon traded?

4. I'm also looking for trades in general. I'm working on shiny competetition teams and the shiny dex just to it.
Lf:
Moltres
Omanyte
Kabuto

RunsWithOtter

Sure thing. I'm going to work on a more detailed list today of what I have and want. I'll get that done and PM you.

Devars

I know the answer for number 3.
Alolan trades ignore everything: they ignore the nature manipulation and even the shiny charm. Its pure RNG here for everything.
The only thing set for these trades, are which 3 of the 6 stats will be perfect.