• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Fiery Rite of Passage! (900)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Litleo and Pyroar! A Fiery Departure!!

On their way to Terminus Cave, Ash & Co. encounter a Litleo who is seemingly trying to live on its own. Having left the Pyroar pride, it has discovered that living on its own is full of massive hardships. Ash & co. are touched by how the Litleo is trying to be independent despite the hard times and try to support it, only for Team Rocket to appear with a devious plan. Will they be able to protect the Litleo?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Janovy

Banned

Yuraenia

Call me Qooky :)
Hasn't stopped discussion before, though. Was it that bad a filler?

To me, it was pretty bad filler. Bad in such a way that it was just completely pointless. There was no advancement of plot, no character building, it was ALL about that Litleo who will probably NEVER show up again in the show....

togenaught18

I enjoyed a lot more than i expected from this ''boring'' episode a first glance. Litleo is very, but very cute!
Once again, frogadier water pulse didnt do something to the fire he needs evolve quickly
At least is more interting for me than the episode for the last week, i give this 5-6/10

Soniman

Break the Limit
out of the three fillers, this one was the best, not great but it was something kinda diffrent imo

Red and Blue

So did Litleo evolve or not? Guess it doesn't matter since this wasn't a capture episode and we will never see it again

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Meh episode.

Glad that the next five episodes are important episodes and where the series really start off.

keepitsimple

site of lies
This was a terrible filler. I'm thinking of watching more of XY that I missed so I hope this isn't the norm for this series.

Oshawotter

I don't think it was a bad filler at all, like the last couple fillers. It was extremely cute, but I am disappointed nobody caught Litleo.

Red and Blue

I never thought Litleo would have been caught by Ash despite their bonding. He already has his fire slot taken

keepitsimple

site of lies
I'm glad nobody caught Litleo. Ash and Serena both have fire types, I don't really care what Clemont does, and honestly I'm not a fan of the Pyroar.

CupidKirby

This was a decent filler, a lot better than the previous ones for me anyway. The whole Team Rocket thing really could've been avoided if Frogadier just did that from the beginning though.

I'm glad the reason no one caught Litleo was a legit one rather than a last minute add-on to troll us.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
A decent one, but at least a lot better than XYZ02 imo.
Disappointed that Litleo wasn't caught.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
A whole episode centered around a character we'll probably never see again with nothing of importance happening. Why am I not shocked? And the episode wasn't even good on top of that.

Janovy

Banned
A whole episode centered around a character we'll probably never see again with nothing of importance happening. Why am I not shocked? And the episode wasn't even good on top of that.
Agreed. Complete waste of time and money.