• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Frenzied Factory Fiasco! (882)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Uh sorry, but this filler would've worked better as a kind of special episode with only Meowth and the rest of TR completely cut out: the moments with them were unnecessary aside from starting the plot and ending it. :/

Alloutℯ

Banned
Initially I was worried thinking it was going over the same ground as the dozen other episodes where Ash has given all his Pokemon to Team Rocket, but by throwing Pikachu's ball into the mix it resulted in the episode being really good.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Meowth's lady disguise at the Pokeball Factory was so funny ha ha and I liked seeing Meowth chase Pikachu around. Pikachu looked cool painted as a Repeat ball and I liked when Meowth was almost accidentally caught too.

What we should've seen here in place of Pikachu's & Meowth's game of tag was Team Flare. We deserved to see them and it's a shame how we instead had to put up with Looney Tunes scenes.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
What we should've seen here in place of Pikachu's & Meowth's game of tag was Team Flare. We deserved to see them and it's a shame how we instead had to put up with Looney Tunes scenes.

Team Flare was handled very well in the anime unlike Team Plasma. And what would an appearance here have even done for them? A lot of their early appearances in the game were unconnected and random. I'm glad the anime took them out

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was proud of the way that Pikachu was able to get the better of Nyasu and ruin the Rocket-dan's scam, essentially all on his own. Watching Nyasu chase Pikachu around the factory was neat due to the location being like a huge amusement park.

Looks like there won't be a Team Flare build up since the Pokeball Factory was another crucial part of the game's story. What we got instead was an old-fashion game of cat and mouse between Meowth and Pikachu. This episode also reveals that Meowth was never officially caught and that he is in fact still a wild Pokémon with the ability to talk.