• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A friendly list of claiming threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeling

true love
At the moment, this will contain a list of all the claiming threads that are currently active and open in the entire forum of SPP. This is so that anyone who may want to find the links but do not know exactly where or momentarily forgot! Also, the bumping rule do not apply to these threads either.

The other moderators agreed this will be a good idea. This will be good for members to know that ALL of these threads are the REVISED, LATEST threads so some of your signatures may be outdated. If your signature has a claim and you do not own it anymore, you WILL have your signature erased WITH either a signature strike or an infraction-warning. The either-or will depend on the staff member.

Without further ado, here are the links:

Alternate Anime
SPPf Bishie Thread
Claim Your Favorite Anime Song Thread, version 3.0

General Pokémon Discussion
Official Claim a Pokémon Thread, version 4.0 - Shut

Miscellaneous - Entertainment
Official Claim A Song Thread, version 6.0
Official Claim a Celebrity Thread, version 7.0
Official Claim a Movie/TV Show Thread

Shippers Community
Official Couple Claiming Thread, version 7.1
Official Crossover Ships Claiming Thread, version 2.0
Official Poly Ships Claiming Thread, version 3.0

Other Video Game Discussion
Official Claim Your Favorite Video Game Thread, version 3.0
Official Claim Your Favorite Video Game' Thread, version 3.0

EDIT FROM BIG NUTTER: This thread has not been Updated since 2009. I am preparing a New version of this post. PM me for any new Claim threads. Really any thread which in a forum I don't mod. Once the new post is available this thread will be Deleted.

I've currently left all the links as is, but they may not be active anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.