• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Full Course Tag Battle! (544)

dman_dustin

It is nice to see May again.

Those trainers must be weak if they lost that easily.

Funniest part of the episode was when Ash and Co caught up to Team Rocket and when Team Rocket saw them they quickly finished their food. Oh well I guess Team Rocket would say "It was worth it."

It's a shame we didn't have a few minutes of them showing each other's Pokemon but I guess the writers want to keep some things secret.

It's also a shame that Ash didn't use any of his Sinnoh Pokemon. Granted Pikachu probably would've been the most guranteed for a win.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder what the Moss Rock will look like in the animé?

aipom1234

Master Coordinator
wht did may's ribbons look like??

rocky505

May's contest outfit looks kind of egyptian like.

gtab x3

This was a nice episode. liked the may and dawn freindship right from the begining. something is confusing didn't the gang see may at the pokemon centre and not at the peir? it was weird how may and ash took out there ribbons and dawn looked left out. but overall good episode.

uber gon

Accept Change
Kinda neat how we see May go berserk.

~Drew Fan Girl~

Beginning Trainer
does anyone know where i can find an english subbed version?

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
These poor writers were apparently so starved after 20 months of no Munchlax milking that when the opportunity finally struck to bring the thing back, they felt like doubling up with a second Munchlax. Now instead of buying just one plushie, you'll buy two!

Apparently our old friend May has also succombed to Piplup's hypnotic charm, buying Dawn a...hypnotic charm. The Ash/Brock battle was obviously meant to be a quickie, but the May/Dawn match was a real treat, having the two lead female coordinators buddy-up for some extreme jailbait action, and we even saw the fusion strategy used in the Battle Dome and Grand Festival.

Goodie, the appropriate return of Haruka's Theme. The instrumental version, I mean. Not the vocal one that makes me ears bleed. That said, I'm confident that vocal abomination will play before this arc is over.

Off-topic: While I was babysitting for these two kids the other day, each of them brought out their own one-foot-tall Piplup plushie. The horror. I swear, Piplup is controlling more minds in the world than Oprah could ever aspire to.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
I loved the episode. Despite the fact that explosions are common in Pokemon from the simplest of attacks, I still lol'd at Girafarig's bite causing an explosion on Blaziken. Glaceon = win, and May's 3 ribbons prove that she's been working fast.

Piplup was intimidated by Blaziken. That's like, what, the first time Piplup has been intimidated?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Off-topic: While I was babysitting for these two kids the other day, each of them brought out their own one-foot-tall Piplup plushie. The horror. I swear, Piplup is controlling more minds in the world than Oprah could ever aspire to.

Gosh, the writers sure do their job with their adverts correctly, don't they?

charizard92

i wana see mays wortortale n ashes squirlte face off to see that squirtle is still better even though it hasnt evolved

mr_one_eye

I wonder since may is working fast(already 3 ribbons) we may see her again later in the season, for dawn's grand festival/ash's pokemon championship.
and the squirtle vs warturtle would be cool too =)

Dia406

Totally not gay!
Now we know that almost every pokemon character has a darkside.

Geodude

does anyone know where i can find an english subbed version?
The dang episode hasn't even been out for 24 hours and already you ask this? Use some common sense.
This was a nice episode. liked the may and dawn freindship right from the begining. something is confusing didn't the gang see may at the pokemon centre and not at the peir?
Nope. May was in the Snowpoint Pokemon Center when we saw her in the last episode. That's what Joy was talking about when she pointed to Snowpoint on the map, she was showing Ash where a phone call for him was coming from.
Ah, May bears gifts. I can't make out what Ash's and Brock's are, though.
Wooden figurines of Teddiursa and Ursaring.
Kinda neat how we see May go berserk.
Dawn said something then about May being a Fire-type. XD
Apparently our old friend May has also succombed to Piplup's hypnotic charm, buying Dawn a...hypnotic charm.
I LOLed.
but the May/Dawn match was a real treat, having the two lead female coordinators buddy-up for some extreme jailbait action, and we even saw the fusion strategy used in the Battle Dome and Grand Festival.
I was thinking that might lead up to May giving Dawn advice about her problems with Contests.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I wanted Contest Shipping!