• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Full Course Tag Battle! (544)

Bassman456

Rioru Lucario Fan
I kinda wanna throw this out here but, Its a Water pokemon competition(contest) and i know may is great with contests, but last time I checked our water pokemon "master" was Misty, u don't have to agree with me I like May(at first i depised her because I liked Misty better but i grew to love her too) but it would be nice if we see Misty again(because the last time she was around was a chronicle episode)

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
I was really glad seeing at the end of the episode when May and Ash bring out the symbol of their friendship, the ribbon they split in half. I'm glad that they mentioned that because it shows how close of friends they were and it shows it's sentimental value.

P.S. Eww, Piplup

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Goodie, the appropriate return of Haruka's Theme. The instrumental version, I mean. Not the vocal one that makes me ears bleed. That said, I'm confident that vocal abomination will play before this arc is over.
Truer words were never spoken.

God I love Hikari in the episode, especially when she wants to call Haruka "Hoenn no Mai Hime." And then when Haruka went Fire Type, Hikari said "Mai Hime's image" which probably meant "My image of Haruka just flew out the window! T_T"

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
OMG...psycho-possessed May is kinda scary. lol

I'm glad May and Dawn used the fusion of fire and water; however, I'm a little upset that they had to practically kill the Drifloon. It's so cute! =\

Also, was May shocked by the appearance of Wallace? She seemed to be when they mentioned it at the end of the episode.
No. I kind of understood what they said. May was shocked that Ash is entering the contest.

Stage On

Aura guardian
I was really glad seeing at the end of the episode when May and Ash bring out the symbol of their friendship, the ribbon they split in half. I'm glad that they mentioned that because it shows how close of friends they were and it shows it's sentimental value.

P.S. Eww, Piplup

I'd say that was more signifigant due to the fact that Dawn didn't even show the slightest hint of jelousy despite what was going on.

I've got to say I'm gald the writers are even remembering little bits like that.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Uh, no. That obviously wasn't what was happening.

Given how big and strong that fire spin was I don't think it would've simply stayed there in midair like it was without something keeping it there, sure i get what they were doing but piplup was keeping it in the air with it's bubblebeam which was also fusing with it to damage the other pokemon.

That is what's impressive, Dawn even commented on how strong the fire spin was.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
I loved the episode. Despite the fact that explosions are common in Pokemon from the simplest of attacks, I still lol'd at Girafarig's bite causing an explosion on Blaziken. Glaceon = win, and May's 3 ribbons prove that she's been working fast.

Piplup was intimidated by Blaziken. That's like, what, the first time Piplup has been intimidated?

Great, exploding TEETH, now I've seen everything.

Heracross

Custom User Title
wht did may's ribbons look like??
[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Heracross/May/Jouto_Ribbons.jpg[/img139]

Fun episode. I loved how Agehanto came flying up and sat on Satoshi's head in the very beginning, that was so cute. And of course it was nice to finally see Haruka after so long, with the long-awaited Glacia. Getting to see Bashamo in action again was nice too, not to mention the tag battle.

So many good screenshot opportunities, including the priceless chubby Rocket-dan.

Last edited:

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
Freakin' Haruka's Theme! Oh how i've missed it. GOD I love this episode <3.

Not only that, it's lyricless meaning we could get it in the dub <3333

and what I have to say with the Fire Water fusion thing "Holy Jesus Christ"

and is it just me or is piplup like...always out of it's ball now.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It was a nice episode but I feel the battles could have been a little longer. Blaziken only did like a few attacks, the whole emphasis was on Piplup and its Whirlpool.

Dang, I understand the Piplup worship and all, but couldn't Blaziken just do a little more without being overshadowed by the pengiun?

You have to admit though, the scene with Piplup perched on Blaziken's shoulder was great.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
Excellent episode overall. The way they presented May's appearance was smooth, and the flashbacks were a good bonus despite being for a couple of seconds long each. A good glimpse of May's Pokemon, a preview of them so to speak. The ending portion with connecting back the ribbons again, one memorable scene right there. Still, the real action hasn't started yet and this is a good way to flow it in with the preview. Awesome special coming up. Too bad it isn't coming out until 2 weeks. x.x

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
Excellent episode overall. The way they presented May's appearance was smooth, and the flashbacks were a good bonus despite being for a couple of seconds long each. A good glimpse of May's Pokemon, a preview of them so to speak. The ending portion with connecting back the ribbons again, one memorable scene right there. Still, the real action hasn't started yet and this is a good way to flow it in with the preview. Awesome special coming up. Too bad it isn't coming out until 2 weeks. x.x

i know what you mean once they showed the Arena at the in the night with the lights all i can think of was OMG I CANT WAIT!!!