• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Full Course Tag Battle! (544)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Restaurant Seven Stars! Tag Battle for a Full Course!!

Near Lake Valor, Ash & co. meet up with their old friend May, who has come to Sinnoh to participate in Wallace's special Wallace Cup for a Ribbon that can be used anywhere. Before the cup starts, the gang go to a restaurant at the Grand Lake Hotel where they can get a full course meal for free. The catch however, is that the winners of a tag battle will win the meal. Ash & Brock team up while May & Dawn also pair up for the challenges. Who will win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

latios reborn

That's alright then she's doing well in johto

Bryon

Moveset Comp Judge
When the screenshots are up, I can't wait to see them.

Well, Lightdash, someone at Bulbagarden.net has posted up some screenshots and some info. Turns out, May has 3 ribbons for Johto, has been in Sinnoh for 3 days, we see a fat Team Rocket chowing down, Drew APPARENTLY has a Roserade now, Harley cameos with his Wigglytuff, Max is back home in Hoenn helping out in the Gym, and May recently had gotten her Eevee into a Glaceon in addition to still keeping the split ribbon she and Ash shared after their final battle in the end of Advanced!

WHEW. XD

Bryon

EDIT: Turns out the shots I described are from the now closed Speculation thread on this episode, LD.

Last edited:

Thriller

Its almost time
The only copy I can find of this has garbage quality :(

3 Ribbons for May? Very good, too bad Hikari is so much of a failure at contests that she hasn't tied.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
OMG...psycho-possessed May is kinda scary. lol

I'm glad May and Dawn used the fusion of fire and water; however, I'm a little upset that they had to practically kill the Drifloon. It's so cute! =\

Also, was May shocked by the appearance of Wallace? She seemed to be when they mentioned it at the end of the episode.

Last edited:
Nice episode, altough the battles were way too short! 1 hit KO, thats just lame. I lol'd at Girafarig's bite attack though.

Also, yay for another Tucker reference! Fusion of fire and water!

Isis-sama

Which Pokemon did everyone use for the tag battles? I know some were revealed in the preview, but were other ones than those used?

Brock & Ash: Sudowudoo and Pikachu vs the restaurant's Munchlax and Snorlax
May & Dawn: Blaziken and Piplup vs the restaurant's Driftloon and Girafarig

edit: typo

Last edited:
Which Pokemon did everyone use for the tag battles? I know some were revealed in the preview, but were other ones than those used?

Ash: Pikachu
Brock: Sudowoodo
May: Blaziken
Dawn: Piplup
Rich Boy: Snorlax & Girafarig
Rich Girl: Munchlax & Drifloon

Edit: Beaten ;_;

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I kinda hope we get to see more of Glaceon. Was there anything said about the Contest not using Ice Pokemon? They're kinda "watery." :/

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
Ash and Borck use Pikachu & Sudowoodoo against the owners Munchlax & Snorlax
Dawn and May use Piplup & Blaziken against the owners Drifloon & Girafarig
Can't wait for next weeks episode.

EDIT: I'm typing and Durden posts first! :mad:

Thriller

Its almost time
Found a better quality ^_^

- May does have Beautifly

- Apparently, Masato is working at the gym, grooming Slaking.

- Apparently, Eevee had to touch the Ice Rock to evolve into Glacia.

- Harley has Wigglytuff (old news?)

- Brock uses Sudowoodo and Ash uses (what else?) the Rat. Their opponents use Snorlax and *shock* Munchlax! (Guess it wasn't May's after all)

- Brock and Ash beat both in one DEMish hit.

- May and Hikari are battling Girafarig and Drifloon. Hikari uses Piplup, May uses Blaziken, Piplup feels strange around it :p

- Somebody ruins the restaraunt, this angers May.

- May releases Munchlax (Guess it was May's after all :rolleyes: )

- Awesome, now both Munchlax are in the episode.

- We get to Team Rocket, who's pigging out on the stolen food with all their Pokemon (except for Manene).

- May and Hikari battle Team Rocket. May uses Glacia, Hikari uses Buneary (further disproving this silly "underused" claim)

- Seviper uses Poison Tail, Carnivine use Bullet Seed. The girls have their Pokemon do a double Ice Beam, all of Team Rocket is frozen, May orders Glacia to use Iron Tail, Buneary does (I think) High Jump Kick, and they blast off.

- Buneary flirts with the Rat

- The battle resumes, Piplup uses Bubblebeam which doesn't affect Drifloon, Blaziken uses Blaze Kick but misses Girafarig, Girafarig bites Blazikens leg with its tail. Piplup uses Whirlpool to break free of Drifloons Wrap. Both Girafarig and Drifloon are affected and the fight is finishe with Piplup using Bubblebeam, and Blaziken using Fire Spin.

- Blaziken lets Piplup on its shoulder (aww, I love scenes like that) and Piplup trusts it now.

- At the hotel, the four witness the stadium the Wallace cup will be held at. May shows Ash this wierd pair of ribbon halves. Apparently, May didn't know Wallace is hosting this.

- To Be Continued.

Awesome episode, it felt like a Hoenn episode. Not because of May, but it was so great seeing the main cast as four again. Its going to suck with May gone. I hated how there was two Munchlax here, wasn't one bad enough?

9/10

Awesome freaki episode. Glad to see Ash/Brock win a battle like that. Dawn/May teaming up was freakin sweet. Glad she mentioned Harley/Drew/Max.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I'd say Buneary either used Bounce or High Jump Kick. Oh, and the ribbon halves was the ribbon Ash and May fought for in the last AG episode. Notice Ash has a half and May has the other.

Dia406

Totally not gay!
Where do you watch this episode? Can someone maybe post a link=]?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Brock and Ash beat both in one DEMish hit.

I'll give Pikachu some credit since it did hit Snorlax in the one area where it really counts.

The battle resumes, Piplup uses Bubblebeam which doesn't affect Drifloon, Blaziken uses Blaze Kick but misses Girafarig, Girafarig bites Blazikens leg with its tail. Piplup uses Whirlpool to break free of Drifloons Wrap. Both Girafarig and Drifloon are affected and the fight is finishe with Piplup using Bubblebeam, and Blaziken using Fire Spin.

I think it's amusing that by being hurt by a simple bite like that Blaziken's hardly what people think it is, and not only that but seeing as how Piplup was able to hold it's fire spin back with bubble beam makes you wonder doesn't it...

Another movie recap at the end, hmm..so i are we coming up on the final epi's before the movie then?