• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Full Course Tag Battle! (544)

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I second the missing of may!

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
This episode brought back memories from the Advanced seasons when May got mad from someone stealing their world class food.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Well, All I can remember was the "Pasta La Vista" episode (aka final episode where 4Kids dubs and the last episode for EVERY cast member to be relplaced.), and MAy got to eat all the noodles she could. Classic May. :p

What I don't like about May this time is her voice actor isn't either Veronica or her BF voice actor. That just felt very off.

pikapokepower

Ya

yeah this was such a great episode May is my favorite well it's hard to choose favorites because they all have a different thing you like about them! Just a thought: how come Ash always has split pokeballs, ribbons, etc.. with other people? I mean think about it he has a half a pokeball with Gary and half a ribbon with May!!!

pikapokepower

I don't know why, but her voice sounded way better this time around, although most likely because we haven't heard it for a year and a half.

yeah i noticed that too! i wonder why...
and did you know that the person (girl, guy idk) who voices ash also voices may? just saying...

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Man, the differences between the japanese pokémon voices and the english ones are really blatant here. Seriously, compare Girafarig and Drifloon's single-sylable cries to Blaziken and Piplup constantly shreiking or bellowing their names loudly and it's pretty awkward.
I guess I'm practically the only person lame enough to care about this sort of thing, but hey, it just makes me all the more special. Giggle.

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

and did you know that the person (girl, guy idk) who voices ash also voices may? just saying...
Incorrect:
Ash is voiced by: Sarah Natochenny.
May is voiced by: Michelle Knotz.

Two completely different people.

~C_L~

Torpoleon

May can get super angry when it comes to food.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I loved this sequence.

May:"I'll tell you nobody steals my food and gets away with it!!"
Dawn:"I think May's just turned into a Fire-type."
Piplup:"Piplup."
Brock:"One thing that'll drive May over the edge is someone swiping her food."
Dawn:"What happened to our princess?!"
Piplup:"Lup."

Too funny.

~Ayra~;267;

Cobalt_Latios

I don't know why, but her voice sounded way better this time around, although most likely because we haven't heard it for a year and a half.
I guess that'll happen, depending on the situation.

I loved this sequence.

May:"I'll tell you nobody steals my food and gets away with it!!"
Dawn:"I think May's just turned into a Fire-type."
Piplup:"Piplup."
Brock:"One thing that'll drive May over the edge is someone swiping her food."
Dawn:"What happened to our princess?!"
Piplup:"Lup."

Too funny.

~Ayra~;267;
Sorry, but it doesn't hold a candle to Team Rocket's line:

Jessie: Land of Plenty...
James: I want an eating Visa...
Meowth: Hey are you two yelping yahoo's forgetting that we're the bad guys, which means we don't earn our munchies we steal 'em.
Jessie: [could not make out most of what she said...]
James: Free, a word self-respecting crooks love.

~C_L~

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
I guess that'll happen, depending on the situation.
Sorry, but it doesn't hold a candle to Team Rocket's line:

~C_L~

Yeah! I was actually laughing a good bit at that one! To be honest, I'm glad that Team Rocket is using decent lines now, but it's at the expense of making them like bigger idiots than ever before.

Pearl's Perap

I loved this episode for two reasons, obviously the first reason was the fact of May's short return and the other being the fact they used Haruka's Theme ~I Wont Lose~ as the background music for part of it, it was so nice to hear that. All in all, the episode was pretty mediocre, but seeing Blaziken after so long was nice and the fact there was two Munchlaxs was cool.

Overall, I give it a 7/10, so, average :]