• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Funky Cat

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Aha, yes this is joke. It's just a little cat, but a very cute cat indeed

And... this is a skitty:

Have fun criticing them^^ Thanks~ ;262;

31st Funk

Superunknown.
No Funk = Not worthy.
Jokes aside, it's impressive. The cat is very well done but it has some flaws. First, there's basically no skin in its ears. Second, the eyes aren't really round, they have some edges that can be easily fixed. The neck is too... large. Cats have them smaller. Not really a flaw, but, I mean it's okay to have a big tail but at least make a toe pop out, just to make it feel more real. The Skitty is very cute (kill me for that word). The colours match perfectly but I don't really know where the light source is, since there's a lot of shadings in different directions. Overall, very good, looking forward to see more of your stuff.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Like I said before on Deviant Art,
I know the meaning behind the cat's name <_<
and I know who she look like *evil laugh*
<3
the skitty is cuteness!
I wish I had your talent!

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Like I said before on Deviant Art,
I know the meaning behind the cat's name <_<
and I know who she look like *evil laugh*
<3
the skitty is cuteness!
I wish I had your talent!

Aha, so far your the only one who's gotten that. xD!

Thanks for all comments people!

latiaswindblast

Aww...They are both so kawaii!
I want to hug them!<3