• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A game based around the Kalos war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
So I made it to the point of XY where AZ tells you about the Kalos war. Which got me to thinking who a sequel to Gen 6 Maybe Pokemon A and Pokemon Z based around the war work? Yes Pokemon is aimed at kids but I doubt GF would of not even mentioned a war if they thought kids would be scared. So I mean I see it as a thing that could be explored and would be more interesting than just like what BW 2 were or an enhanced version of XY.

Chandelurefan1

So I made it to the point of XY where AZ tells you about the Kalos war. Which got me to thinking who a sequel to Gen 6 Maybe Pokemon A and Pokemon Z based around the war work? Yes Pokemon is aimed at kids but I doubt GF would of not even mentioned a war if they thought kids would be scared. So I mean I see it as a thing that could be explored and would be more interesting than just like what BW 2 were or an enhanced version of XY.

Well if Pokémon Conquest had a war based premise, I see no problem of having another game with one.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Well if Pokémon Conquest had a war based premise, I see no problem of having another game with one.

Totally skipped the game since I heard it was really bad but now I want to check it out

It would be M rated since pokemon and humans would die graphicly but very interesting as well.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
So like Conquest 2?

I would really like to see it! Trebuchets firing Geodude! Hydreigon ripping off people's heads! Pokemon Hunter J flying over with her Salamence, annihilating everything! Bidoofs' being trampled on! Rayquaza's eating Tailows! Seviper's engulfing corpses!

And who can forget...

KRICKETOT'S GOING ON A BUG BITE RAMPAGE!

Orithan

It would be M rated since pokemon and humans would die graphicly but very interesting as well.

Unless you go the Pokemon Conquest style, which is still kid-friendly. War doesn't have to show graphical violence as shown by PC.

As for the actual topic, I think that is very possible. If Pokemon Conquest did a war theme and still keep it kid-friendly, then this is perfectly possible under Gamefreak.

Griever789

Really? Before I got the game everyone I heard said it was really good. I personally quite enjoyed it too.

It was not really bad it just did not have the meat people really want out of a straegy game, or that seems to be the opinion I keep hearing.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I was thinking more along the lines of the next games in Gen VI (as in main series games) would be set in another region that Kalos went to war with, and have more new pokémon that are counted as Gen VI somehow. That'd be pretty cool.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
This is a subject that will likely never be brought up in the games again, and is definitely not something that will get its own game. Move along, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.