• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A general team (Wi-Fi, Battle Frontier and in-game)

Roi C.

Space Monkey
, so I have this team that I'm pretty happy about, except for two Pokemon I think of replacing, one for sure. Don't worry about natures and EV, I got that covered. Just give me your two cents about my team, and any plans for imperoving it

Also, I plan on replacing Staraptor with Togekiss and Golem with Metagross, though I'm not sure about Metagross, as it's weak to fire.

Anyway, here we go.

* Infernape
-Close Combat
-ThunderPunch
-Fire Punch
-Swords Dance
(Nature Adamant, EVs 252/Attack, 252/Speed, 4/HP)

* Staraptor (Going to replace it for sure)
-Close Combat
-Fly
-Quick Attack
-Brave Bird
(Doesn't really matter, going to replace this one anyway)

* Gyarados
-Ice Fang
-Aqua Tail
-Earthquake
-Dragon Dance

* Electivire
-ThunderPunch
-Low Kick
-Meditate
-Ice Punch
(Nature Adamant, EVs 252/Attack, 252/Speed, 4/Defense)

* Gengar
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast
-Destiny Bond
(Nature Modest, EVs 252/Special Attack, 252/Speed, 4/Defense)

* Golem (Thinking of replacing it, though I'm not sure about it)
-Stone Edge
-Double-Edge
-Earthquake
-Rock Polish

Last edited:

Skyeye Blaze

judging from your title this thread should be moved into the In-game RMT, one topic down on the list.

Roi C.

Space Monkey
judging from your title this thread should be moved into the In-game RMT, one topic down on the list.

I use it also in-game, but mostly for Wi-Fi battles and Battle Frontier. Let's just igonre the "in-game" in the subject from now on, ok? Treat it as a competative team.

Ontop

I use it also in-game, but mostly for Wi-Fi battles and Battle Frontier. Let's just igonre the "in-game" in the subject from now on, ok? Treat it as a competative team.

Lol, then we need EVs and Nature.

Roi C.

Space Monkey