• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A generation 5 wi-fi league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Cut

I can't on PO I'm afraid, can you do wi-fi...?

Psycho Cut

Ok, PM/VM me when you can :)

Any other gym leaders...?

beshort123

<----Uber
Hey if you are still looking for someone to make a banner, I know the perfect person for the job. Draya the Darkness Master's shop is amazing and so is his artwork. Check him out if you still want a banner for the league.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
*loud cough* I can make awesome animated userbars/banners with sprites and non animated (still awesome) banners with Sugimori/DW art *loud cough*

Last edited:

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Just reminding everyone that I'm still here, and my gym is open anytime I'm online.

Psycho Cut

Awesome, RifleAvenger, how about a battle sometime from 7 onwards tomorrow? (GMT)

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Awesome, RifleAvenger, how about a battle sometime from 7 onwards tomorrow? (GMT)

I'm at work from 9:30AM -4:30PM, -5 GMT, on some weekdays (volunteer work really, so no guarantee when I'll be in or not). I am off tomorrow, but I'm tutoring a guy who's on my team for a local tournament, so I don't think so, sorry. Maybe another time?

Also, if you can do 6 versus 6 battles, I prefer those by far over flats.

Zachmac

I am going to resign from my position as gym leader.
Okay, I removed you.

Now, I came here for something, but I can't remember...

Edit: Now I remember. What do you guys think about banning Garchomp from the league?

Last edited:

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
How come?

My question about Garchomp was because smogon recently banned it, and I was thinking about the same thing.

Most people think that because of the Garchomp ban, Salamence will become the staple dragon on everyone's team, which might lead to him also being banished to the Uber tier. I would either ban both or keep both.

Stif27

Steel Gym Leader
Most people think that because of the Garchomp ban, Salamence will become the staple dragon on everyone's team, which might lead to him also being banished to the Uber tier. I would either ban both or keep both.

I agree that we should keep both of them. Becuase nether are very ridiculous.

Psycho Cut

This leauge is very inactive... :(

shadow130690

TSS Member
Wi fi gym leaders on vm

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
I won versus shadow in a 1-0 victory - a good try.

You may reattempt in a few days if you wish. =)

Psycho Cut

Pokemon Ace? Are you up for a battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.