1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

A Gijinka RP by DestinyCera (all welcome)

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Games' started by DestinyCera, Apr 26, 2018.

1. DestinyCera

DestinyCera Well-Known Member

*a lone, sun-kissed skinned female is on a beach-like sandy coast, half in the surf...slowly, she opens her eyes* Where...am I ?... *looks around, is near the coast of Cyllage City in Kalos* Why... *holds her head* Hurts... *opens her rainbow-colored eyes wide* The others?! *looks around, sees no one* ...I'm alone... *stands, is about 5'11" - on the tall side for a female human, which she looks like despite her eye coloration...until someone looks at her back and sees Yanma wings coming from there. However, at the moment, they are hidden by her soaked brown vest. Her long indigo ankle-length skirt was equally soaked, clinging to her legs* ...hello? *starts shivering from both the chill of the water/wind and from fear...she grew up on a small island off the Kalos coast...but it had been attacked...by pure humans scared of the hybrid experiments going on there...she had been the main target being an on-going experiment to combine ALL 18 types into one form. Thankfully only the Yanma wings were visible on her in neutral form...it was her eyes that showed the different typings at all times* ...what do I do now...?