• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I'd just saved in the Pokemon centre before you enter Victory Road, when I realised I hadn't got my super rod yet.

So I flew off to Moss Deep city, got the rod, and was preparing to fly back to Evergrand city (I think that's its name), and I noticed that I could already select the Pokemon centre before the Elite Four, even though I hadn't been through Victory Road yet.

So I got to fight the E4 without having to pass through Victory Road, or fighting my rival (Wally?) again.

Has anyone else had this glitch happen to them before?

Another glitch; after defeating the E4, I went off on my quest to catch the Regi's.

I did the puzzle, and then headed off to the first Regi (Registeel). And for some reason, the door to its cave was already unlocked, even though I hadn't completed the puzzle (which I think was the 'use fly in the centre of the room' puzzle).

It was the same in the other Regi's caves, too. I didn't have to wait two minutes in Regice's cave, and use strength (I think) in Regirock's cave. The doors were already open

Both these glitches were in Ruby, just so you know.

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.