• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A good pre-diction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunter

Johto Champion
Well it could evolve by level up. They could make up some sort of story.

"Sneasel only evolve into manyula in the region of [insert new region here] As to why this happens, nobody knows."

daksunt

Pan said:
Well it could evolve by level up. They could make up some sort of story.

"Sneasel only evolve into manyula in the region of [insert new region here] As to why this happens, nobody knows."
maybe it evolves with a special item. or something at there could do this. for the new region i heard that its called Niko.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
daksunt said:
for the new region i heard that its called Niko.

It hasn't been confirmed yet.

PeteDHeat

hmmm...i dont know...maybe sneasel can evolve from quick claw but...Maybe it could evolve from ataching an item and then lvng up.Thats why i stoving lving up my sneasel...Wel i gues we'll have to wait and see...

E

Ethereal

Wolf Goddess said:
It hasn't been confirmed yet.
"Yet"? It'll NEVER be confirmed. That name was just made up by the a*ses at pokecharms.com. :/

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Yeah Pokecharms doesn't know anything about anything going on with the new games. They just make things up as they go.

Diamond and Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.