• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Good Strategy game for PC anyone??

Does anyone know of a good PC strategy game? I have LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth and just bought Star wars Empire at war so i wan wandering if anyone had good suggestion like command and Conquer or civilation, etc..

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
blitzkrieg 1.

it's not like command and conquer but it's definatly a strategy game. you don't have a base and you can't create troops but instead you have your allied/axis territory and an entire army and airforce at your disposal and must use them to accomplish missions that happened during WW2.

play it if you want something different

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
The Age of Empires series. Though the first two are old (97' and 99'), but I've been seeing the Collector's Edition everywhere lately.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
^those first two still work perfectly fine. it has many storymode missions (the first then) and it's easy t learn how to make maps yourself.

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Age of Empires 3 and Civilization IV are some of my favorite games but thats just my opinion (Never played Starcraft so I can't say anything about that)

The AOE3 campaign has an interesting story to it too so that's also nice

If they've made sequels to any of those, buy the sequels instead I guess.

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
^those first two still work perfectly fine. it has many storymode missions (the first then) and it's easy t learn how to make maps yourself.

So easy to make your own stuff it's ridiculous- I don't understand why more games don't have mapmakers that simple.

Did I mention that modern computers laugh at the original? Could probably run it in the background it would not care. I love resource-light games for some reason.

Of course, this site is dedicated to one of the kings of resource-light addictions.

Last edited: