1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

A Good Strategy game for PC anyone??

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt, Sep 19, 2010.

1. K1LL3RxP0P7aRt

K1LL3RxP0P7aRt Stargasm

Does anyone know of a good PC strategy game? I have LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth and just bought Star wars Empire at war so i wan wandering if anyone had good suggestion like command and Conquer or civilation, etc..

2. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

Starcraft II.

3. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

blitzkrieg 1.

it's not like command and conquer but it's definatly a strategy game. you don't have a base and you can't create troops but instead you have your allied/axis territory and an entire army and airforce at your disposal and must use them to accomplish missions that happened during WW2.

play it if you want something different

4. Pinsirius

Pinsirius Sentimental Fool ;)

The Age of Empires series. Though the first two are old (97' and 99'), but I've been seeing the Collector's Edition everywhere lately.

5. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

^those first two still work perfectly fine. it has many storymode missions (the first then) and it's easy t learn how to make maps yourself.

6. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

Civilization V

7. Random Flying Snake

Random Flying Snake Pokemon #650

I'd recommend any of the Virtual Villagers games, because it's easy and takes up less room on the hard drive... :)

8. Lord Scalgon

Lord Scalgon What title?

I second that. If your computer can't run that, then I don't know...

9. strategiser24

strategiser24 Mewtwo is awesome!

Age of Empires 3 and Civilization IV are some of my favorite games but thats just my opinion (Never played Starcraft so I can't say anything about that)

The AOE3 campaign has an interesting story to it too so that's also nice

If they've made sequels to any of those, buy the sequels instead I guess.

10. Pinsirius

Pinsirius Sentimental Fool ;)

So easy to make your own stuff it's ridiculous- I don't understand why more games don't have mapmakers that simple.

Did I mention that modern computers laugh at the original? Could probably run it in the background it would not care. I love resource-light games for some reason.

Of course, this site is dedicated to one of the kings of resource-light addictions.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010