• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

a good weak pokemon

jorisw

does someone have a good weak pokemon? I mean I have a starly lv.17 with hold item focus sash and the moves endeavor and Quick attack. So it can kill a lv. 100 pokemon in two turns.

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
The only good thing about my weak pokemon is that I teach HM's to them - i have a Krikatune lv.13 and i have it in my party when exploring because it has cut.
Same as what i do, well for Cut especially, the other HM's are good enough moves (except Rock Smash which i simply forgot to change) to be moves. However, i avoid all except good ones on a battle team.

Anyway back to weak Pokemon. That Starly tactic sounds quite interesting, i'm going to give that a go.

jorisw

Anyway back to weak Pokemon. That Starly tactic sounds quite interesting, i'm going to give that a go.

I have a new good tactic, learn spiritomb the move subtitude and you have a great pokemon!!

mangaeyes

1. Spiritomb isn't a "weak" pokemon.
2. You "teach" a pokemon a move, not "learn" a pokemon a move.
3. The move is substitute -_-

That was a bit mean-no need for comments like that.
Anmyway, I don't look at pokemon as weak and strong I choose them because I like them.

jorisw

I think that spiritomb is a bad and a weak pokemon
I have trade my lv.100 spiritomb for a munxlax

jorisw

o,and with teach and learn i'm sorry i'm not so good in English

Quzo

I think Magikarp is the best weak pkm because it won me a master rank cute contest on ruby and it evolves into Gyaridos. :D

Beldum is pretty good too (for a weak pkm; it can only learn take down last time I checked) since it will eventually evovle into Mettagross but it won't be able to win any contests, sadly.

That was a bit mean-no need for comments like that.
Anmyway, I don't look at pokemon as weak and strong I choose them because I like them.
YOU SURE TOLD THAT MEAN PERSON WHO WAS BEING SO MEAN TO THAT OTHER PERSON WOW.

I like Trapinch ;328;
He is weak.
Though he has the same base Atk as Flygon!

I think that spiritomb is a bad and a weak pokemon
I have trade my lv.100 spiritomb for a munxlax

One of the best typings in the game with no weaknesses and 3 immunities, good defenses, offenses further boosted nasty plot/calm mind and a decent special STAB in shadow ball, taunt/sucker punch combo, hypnosis/will-o-wisp for inducing status, pursuit becoming increasingly more useful this generation, pain split for occasional healing. Yup, sounds like an extremely weak pokemon to me, especially considering its status as an OU pokemon in competitive battling.

Oh, Crobat! It's only level 67, which isn't weak by most standards, but I'm talking about in comparison to the Pokemon I face in the Battle Frontier. Because my Pokemon aren't balanced, my Sceptile is the best, at level 100, but Crobat is second. He can take on any Pokemon no matter how much stronger than he is.