• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Grand Fight for Winning! (645)

Sham

The Guardian of War
I love: this episode to this day and one of the best battles. It’s so weird how some of these DP battles are still gold to this day.

Dawn “I remember when you said we should meet on the final stage, those words became my goal and look they actually became reality”

Zoey has always been this portrayed as this more experienced trainer who Dawn had a hard time keeping up with and the only person who really beat Zoey was May (I think?). You can definitely tell Dawn was confident here even after her depression arc and used every single experience that got her there.

Zoey’s been the one who taught Dawn the most and given her advice and so to see her become just as great and possibly beating her was great. Dawn was no longer a newb and knew what she was doing.

Even though Dawn fell for some of Zoey’s tricks she still managed to pull threw and was so close to winning. The Sky Attack/Peck combination is still one of the best formations.

Jessie being upset that Dawn lost after telling her she better not lose was so funny. I like how despite not liking the twerps they’re their biggest fans at tournaments.

I still think Dawn deserved a win but at least the made it clear she only barely lost despite being a finalist. Alas the anime is obsessed with the main characters ever achieving their goals.