• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Greeting...From the Legendary Stelevein

stelevein

Legendary Stelevein
Hello everyone...I am quite new here; though not to forums as I run my own...in any event I felt obliged to stop by and give my greetings. If you are wondering why I put Legendary Stelevein and refer to myself as such...it is because my dream/goal in life is to become a legendary pokemon battler with which everyone would know me as Stelevein...however I do realize this goal might just be too far off...but I'd like to try to achieve it even if it is quite impossible.

If you want to get to know me or would like to chat please don't be afraid to send me a pm.

--Legendary Stelevein

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Hopefully you'll learn the lesson I did when I had similar ambitions (I still have them, but the ideal has weakened over time): even if you're one of the best battlers, there will always be someone better than you. I learned that the hard way by getting smacked around like a rag doll by an expert Japanese player back in the days of PBR.

Anyway, welcome to the Serebii.net forums! We hope you enjoy your time here, and we look forward to seeing you post! There are always plenty of good battlers around these forums, so there will be no lack of that.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'll be glad to help you! Also, check out my new league I created. It might suit your tastes...

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Accepted. In answer to your question, PO stands for Pokemon Online.

It's a program that allows you to create every aspect of a Pokemon team within a matter of minutes. You name it: items, natures, movesets, EV spreads, IV's, it's all there.

abrar14

Statter Master
Welcome to serebii:)

Welcome to the forums.

What is a legendary Pokémon battler? Is it a Pokémon battler spoken of in legends, or is it a Pokémon battler who uses legendaries? If it's the latter, keep your hands off Groudon. It's MINE!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Welcome.. Feel free to ask me whatever is on your mind.
I am not a competitive battler, nor do I care for legendaries. But still...

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

stelevein

Legendary Stelevein
Thanks you all...to answer the questions legendary would be someone spoken of in legends etc.

Jinvaani

Do you ever dream of winning the Pokemon World Championships, having interviews with the top pokemon magazines and becoming a household name in pokemon battling?