• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Handsome Encounter (Hey Guys, I'm New)

Kayamba

The Stronger Midget
Heyo, everybody! I'm Kayamba, the proud and mighty warrior of my people, the Shakalaka. I came here in the hopes of learning more about Pokemon, and to have fun and make friends with you all! Also, I am an artist, and draw constantly. That is, until I begin to suffer severe artist block. XD
Well, it's very nice to meet you all, and I hope we keep in touch! ^^

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Hey Kayamba! I love art too. I have an art sho phere, you should think about making your own! XD I hope we can keep in touch. PM or VM me if you want to talk more (or just post in this thread lol).

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Welcome to the forums, Kayamba! Another fellow artist, eh? Swing by the Artist's Corner if you like discussing your work and helping others with their own. We'd be happy for you to join in!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Kayamba

The Stronger Midget
Thanks, ya'll! XD
Also, I have a question:
In the Artist's Corner Thread, is it allowable to post a thread that will showcase my art? And if so, does the art have to be of just Pokemon, or can it be of other things too? Oh, and I can only draw traditional art, I am not able to make digital art, so yeah.

HetaOni

Chesaught
Thanks, ya'll! XD
Also, I have a question:
In the Artist's Corner Thread, is it allowable to post a thread that will showcase my art? And if so, does the art have to be of just Pokemon, or can it be of other things too? Oh, and I can only draw traditional art, I am not able to make digital art, so yeah.
If by thread you mean post, yes you can post your art. And it doesn't have to be just Pokemon.