• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Heavily Offensive Sandstorm Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
First off, this team wins lots of battles, but it still needs help, so, here it is.

Breloom @Leftovers
Adamant
Technician
EVs: 252Atk, 252HP, 4Spe
-Focus Punch
-Bullet Seed
-Spore
-Substitute
Its the basic Techniloom set, I use mine to gain an early advantage.

Jellicent @Leftovers
Calm
Water Absorb
EVs: 252HP, 252Sp.Def, 4Def
-Scald
-Toxic
-Protect
-Recover
Jellicent provides much needed water and fighting resists, can out-stall everything save for Toxicroak, and has a small bit of offensive flair.

Landorus @Life Orb
Jolly
Sand Force
EVs: 252Atk, 252Spe, 4HP
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Hidden Power(Ice)
-Swords Dance
Landorus is my first physical sweeper, with the added bonus of Hidden Power(Ice). Landorus adds an enjoyable amout of power to my team.

Tyranitar @Leftovers
Brave
Sand Stream
EVs: 252Atk, 120Sp.Atk, 136HP
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Fire Blast
-Ice Punch
Tyranitar starts my sandstorm, and can effectively KO most opponents. Tyranitar is invaluable to my team. Tyranitar usally comes in mid to late game to start a sandstorm, but it is not uncommon for him to make an early apearence.

Lucario @Focus Sash
Jolly
Steadfast
-Drain Punch
-Extremespeed
-Thunderpunch
-Swords Dance
Lucario adds priority to my team, and pretty much obliterates anything with +4 or +6 attacks.

Excadrill @Air Balloon
Adamant
Sand Rush
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Brick Break
-Swords Dance
No sandstorm team is complete without Excadrill, plus I very much enjoy using him, so naturally, he's on my team.

My team isn't perfect, so any and all advice is appreciated.

Note: Jellicent hasn't been working out so well lately, so i'm thinking of switching him out. But for what?

Last edited:

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Reuniclus. He will negate the effects of Sandstorm, plus you are kind of lacking in special sweepers.

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
I agree, go with magic guard, far superior to overcoat

for breloom, switch to poison heal and give it a toxic orb

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
I only use Magic Guard on Reuniclus, and my team doesn't really need special sweepers.

Last edited:

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
oh, just noticed that, make sure its either seed bomb or, if you want to be different, stone edge

Status
Not open for further replies.