• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Home for Dwebble (670)

gliscor&yanmega

Amazing episode, worth the 2 week wait.

Team Rocket accomplished their mission in getting data on the Meteorite(I think). Flint was there too. They had a habit of just disappearing out of no where in this episode. Team Rocket just got more awesome in this episode.

Dento gets Ishizumai...it started to get obvious once Dento was playing a more important part in this episode.

It appears Iris knows a bit about healing Pokemon, interesting.

Ash didn't really do much in this episode, which is fine by me, allows other characters to get screen time.

Yanappu now knows Dig(It knew it before but we never saw it used it).

Ishizumai appears to know 5 moves(According to Bulbapedia):
Protect
Slash
Dig
X-Scissor
Shell Smash
I think it's ability was shown, I think it was Shell Armor, or maybe Sturdy...maybe even Broken Armor, I think Broken Armor makes more sense because of the way it was shown. I actually thought it was Swarm but it doesn't know that apparently.

Great episode.

garfield15

Digi/Pokemon lover
Umm they manage to do that in the site of dreams.

'Jessie, James and Meowth successfully complete their mission of obtaining and transmitting data from the Site of Dreams.'

So that would be the second mission completed.
Oh I actually count that one too, but some people don't so I just wanted to put that out there.

RickHoenn

Banned
I'm so happy Dento catched Ishizumai, that lil thing is so cute! :p

Great episode, Iris doing medicine, Ash with shorts, Team Rocket completing missions! details like this are what makes an episode so enjoyable for me. :p

and fandumb's predictions about this being a filler or that Ishi was Potd FAIL as always... :rolleyes:

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Oh wow, Dento caught Ishizumai! I lost interest in this episode weeks ago, it looked like a sucky filler, but a capture's awesome. :)

I love how each series has less fillers than the last- the writers really are learning from their past mistakes.

R_N

Awww, Ishi went to Dento afterall. What a nice surprise.

Now there's still hope for the beetle to steal its shell ~

Cobalt_Latios

Protect
Slash
Dig
X-Scissor
Shell Smash
I think it's ability was shown, I think it was Shell Armor, or maybe Sturdy...maybe even Broken Armor, I think Broken Armor makes more sense because of the way it was shown. I actually thought it was Swarm but it doesn't know that apparently.

Great episode.
Shell Breaker, it's an a move that increases the user's attack, special attack and speed.

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/shellbreak.shtml

I have to say, overall, a nicely done episode. I actually like the idea of a conflict that doesn't necessarily involve Team Rocket, but random CotD or PotD. It offers a bit more variety.

Also, Team Rocket is getting more and more amazing. I mean, sure it's been... 5 episodes since they last interacted with Ash, but the fact that they're actually doing something important really leads me to believe that once they do make a confrontation, it's gonna be something else.

Dento is still quite the accomplished chef, and Iris seems to know a bit about healing and whatnot.

Also, I know it's a great theme and all, but could the sound department for maybe... I dunno, 2 episodes not use the "Tower of Heaven" theme? Don't get me wrong, it's a great theme, but it seems like they try and use it at every instance that it will fit. I'm only saying this because once they do actually get there, we will have already heard every possible variation of the theme and therefore it won't be as "awe-inspiring" as it would be.

All that aside, they did a good job. Was very surprised that Ash had a minor role for once. I mean, it's happened before, but he didn't really do much of anything. On the upside, it does mean that Iris and Dento get to show more of themselves for development. And that's always welcome.

Now I wait for subs to find out what the hell was going on with the Team Rocket escapade. That's literally all I want to know.

C_L

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
You have to wonder if Ash is suspicious of the lack of Team Rocket in Isshu lol

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
I must admit, Ishizumai was a lot more awesome than I expected. Glad that Dento caught it.

Overall an okay episode, nothing spectacular.

Isis-sama

I'm a bit surprised that Dento caught Ishizumai, but not displeased, I guess. He needed another Pokemon. I wonder if he'll be allowed to have a full team or if he'll only have three like Brock.

I like that Team Rocket has been shown as more competent but I'd like to see them have a few more captures of their own as well. If nothing else James needs a Pokemon. Maybe he'll get the trash bag pokemon next episode, it doesn't seem likely but it also seems like it's his only chance to catch something in the upcoming revealed episodes.

Overall, the content of the episode wasn't all that interesting but the writers handled it adeptly making it seem better because of it, at least from what I could tell.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Protect
Slash
Dig
X-Scissor
Shell Smash

Great episode.

It had to have been Shell Break the attack. Breakable Armor raises speed upon a physical hit, not attack. You'll notice after it used Shell Break, its next X-Scissor was super powerful.

Ishizumai is super adorable! I am now glad it joined the main cast!!!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I knew it. I told you he would get it/it would be a Dento episode but nooooooo. "It's just gonna be a random POTD" they said. Well HA!

But seriously, cute episode today.

(TRio breaking into the facility and stealing the data, I had this look on my face like ".....whoa...." Yeah, they totally completed a mission this time)

Totally AGREE. This episode was soooo cute!!! -^.^- AND I also said that Dento would catch it, but did people listen? NOOOOOOOOO. (and Yanappu is cute....i just love the little guy...once avis come out for Best Wishes I AM SOOO GETTING A AVI OF YANAPPU.)

Oh those little trollers....Dento was wearing his pajamas NOT just having off his vest...

Last edited:

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
This episode wound up being surprisingly entertaining as I wasn't expecting much from it. Ishizumai was very cute and I'm glad Dento wound up catching it, giving him his second Pokemon. Now hopefully it will get used. The little fights with the other three Ishizumai were fun to watch and I really like X-Scissor's new animation.
The Team Rocket subplot seemed cool, but I don't really know what they were after other than getting data.

Mostly an episode that ended up being better than originally expected; lets hope Best Wishes keeps this up.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Totally AGREE. This episode was soooo cute!!! -^.^- AND I also said that Dento would catch it, but did people listen? NOOOOOOOOO. (and Yanappu is cute....i just love the little guy...once avis come out for Best Wishes I AM SOOO GETTING A AVI OF YANAPPU.)

Oh those little trollers....Dento was wearing his pajamas NOT just having off his vest...

Hum I said it, Playerking said and a heck lot of people said it or atleast believe that Dent could get it because of the interaction, I believe he was catchable by the preview and when seeing the actual episode and all the interaction I really though it would be a crime not to give it to Dent.

On the Team Rocket subject yeah guys, Im loving and like someone said above when they actually get in a confrontation with Satoshi and have a battle it will probably be an actual battle not a "oh we were blasted off" battle, to keep their "we are actual villans now" theme.

Dax

Legend
Ishizumai was the last pokemon I expected to be part of a main team. I didn't pay attention to the pokemon when I first saw it, but this Ishizumai was adorable, fun and perfect for Dent. Quite the perfect catch.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Yeah you know what, i bet Ash is thinking finally no more people taking my Pikachu. I'm glad they can relax for now, anyway, i knew Dento would catch it, just like i knew Meguroko would come back, and i doubt james will be getting a yabakuron like in the next episode. Anyway i love X-scissor's new animation, way better than the old one.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Now I wait for subs to find out what the hell was going on with the Team Rocket escapade. That's literally all I want to know.

C_L

Simple, TR meet Flint. Flint tells them they have to break into a lab he shows them in a hologram and steal important data about the meteorite. They break in, avoiding lots of laser sensors. James sets of a tiny robot from the vents in the lab, and begins to hack the computer system and steal the data. They return to meet Flint in the abandoned tunnel he congratulates them and says they've done a good job, but they say they don't need compliments and they leave. The End.

dman_dustin

Was that move the leader Ishizumai that used it against Dento's Ishizumai, was that Bug Opposition, by any chance?

Because it's something we've never seen before (the animation), and Ishizumai hardly learns any special type moves, and that had to be a special move.

If I'm not mistaken, Dento says something right after it hits "Dento's Ishizumai" I'm assuming he identified the move.

Cobalt_Latios

Simple, TR meet Flint. Flint tells them they have to break into a lab he shows them in a hologram and steal important data about the meteorite. They break in, avoiding lots of laser sensors. James sets of a tiny robot from the vents in the lab, and begins to hack the computer system and steal the data. They return to meet Flint in the abandoned tunnel he congratulates them and says they've done a good job, but they say they don't need compliments and they leave. The End.
Oh, so nothing too important. It was basically something comparable to "mission: impossible", only with bad guys. Okay, thanks, I thought they were going to talk more about what it's being used for, you know, stuff like that.

For some odd reason, I like how TR actually breaks up the very "lite" aspect that the Ash and co. parts seem to have, with their, "mission: impossible" style exploits. Really makes you want to know more about what's going to happen with them, yet there's still the "main" part that we're watching this for.

And for that, I'm liking Best Wishes.

edit:
Was that move the leader Ishizumai that used it against Dento's Ishizumai, was that Bug Opposition, by any chance?

Because it's something we've never seen before (the animation), and Ishizumai hardly learns any special type moves, and that had to be a special move.

If I'm not mistaken, Dento says something right after it hits "Dento's Ishizumai" I'm assuming he identified the move.
I noticed a comment over on Youtube mentioned something regarding "mud bomb". Gimme a moment...

*checks Ishizumai's attack listing*

Nope, it's not that. I'm going to vouch that it could very well be Bug Opposition. Also, an amusing note; Shell Break, X-Scissor and Slash are learned consecutively.

C_L

Last edited:

Sabonea_Masukippa

I *think* it's うちおとす or Knock Down, which Ishizumai do learn by level up. However, it's a physical move, but that's what I keep hearing from Dent.

dman_dustin

I *think* it's うちおとす or Knock Down, which Ishizumai do learn by level up. However, it's a physical move, but that's what I keep hearing from Dent.

Well, if it is Knock Down, that is an unusual animation for said move, especially since the description "mentions" rock or bullets to knock the opponent down. But a yellow looking swirly orb thing?

Though some physical moves have been shown to be ranged, or special looking. Like Rock Blast, or Stone Edge, so it's possible that's what happened.

But even so a yellow looking swirly orb thing, is kind of thinking outside of the box in terms of animation for a physical move.