• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Horrible Thought

Snake

Dead Man Illusion
I once had this desperate dream of meeting a red raticate(shiny) in my DS , which fled immediately. When i woke up, i was terrified. Does anyone know, if by any means a Pokemon IN FR/LG/R/E might flee?

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
lati@s flee the dogs flee and the safarizone pokemon flee.

Metagross

They run away,i think in Crystal i saw a Delibird fly away.

Metagross

has anyone seen Delibird runaway,legendary dogs can use roar to pull out of battle.

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
Oh I forgot, roar and whirlwind will be used just like teleport (espacially when you've encountered a shiny). and yes delibird will use fled in gold/silver/chrystal.

Bad Skitty

Caught em' all
there is also roar with high level aron, and its evo and mightyena. whirlwind with pidgeot and high level makhuita and hariyama.

Sophia Ryu

Pokemon Breeder
Abra always teleports when I battle him. Which is why to this date I've never caught one. ^^;;

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
SR- Well just keep throwing Ultra Balls at it in the first time, Abras aren't really hard to catch on the first go, but if you miss,l the Abra runs.

Like everyone said, they can olny run if they are Latios/Latias, the dogs, and if they have roar, whirlwind, it is possible that Raticate had Roar..

battay

lol at you
a latias just appeard in my emerald... it fled immediatly... but i'm set for the next time it appears... i got a crobat that knows mean look... prevents escaping..

Xtra

You will be missed:(
Shadow tag will prevent pokemon from fleeing, but it won't prevent things like roar and whirlwind.

Also, if one of the dogs uses roar in FR/LG, a glitch will make the pokemon dissapear.

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
If you are worried about roar/wirlwind/ ect. just get a pokemon with suction cups, that prevents them from being forced away from battle