• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A hot steaming pile of (bad) art

I'm pretty terrible at art but here goes! When I was a little girl I drew cute things, then I realized horrifying monsters were so much more fun. ^_^

- The deathbot. 900 pounds of soviet failure.
deathbot_by_giantenemacrab-d39na3j.jpg

- A beautiful man
Fatmancopy-1.jpg

- The space deity Horsecrab victorious in New York!
Horsecrabbattle.jpg

Original image here

- Anne Frank fighting some random German guy in the heat of WW2. This is how it happened folks (this is a joke, don't take it seriously!)
JewsectQueensave.jpg

- A nuclear explosion thing I did a long time ago.
bagsagain.jpg

Its also an animation! (though badly done)

- Attack of the horrible sky nautilus!
delete.jpg

- There is nothing more CREEPY in this world than Mandeer. He spends all his time in the darkness playing his horrible flute while watching our childern play, all the while masturbating viciously.
ManDeer2.jpg

- Old monster drawing done for an art exhibit.
MonsterTEST-1.jpg

- A hungry ultrabear corners a pack of delicious velociraptors. Poor raptors don't have a chance.
saveme.jpg

- Nuclear wasteland!
lightning-slower.gif

- Weird bird monster, kind of based off Doduo.
Avian_Forest_Crawler_by_GiantEnemaCrab.jpg

- Steelix is intimidated by.. Shinx?
Steelix_is_intimidated_by_GiantEnemaCrab.jpg

- A wild Mawile appeared!
Mawile_by_GiantEnemaCrab.jpg

- It makes your deepest desires a reality, but at what cost?
Contractissealed.gif

- A quick GIF done for Pure's RMT.
scrafty.gif

- Another GIF done for Pure!
rotomW.gif

- Quetzalcoatl, Aztec god of something.
Quetzalcoatljpeg.jpg

Here is what the original version was going to look like

- I got bored halfway through working on this and decided to just post it here.
ParisSquidcopy.jpg

Thanks! Steelix was the last hand drawn thing I did before moving to Photoshop. I think later tonight I'm going to add HorseCrab beating up Hitler.

ASB

Weather Team Hater
[IMG200]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z8/poopmaster7_photobucket/lolwut.jpg[/IMG200]
Btw, that man made of crap is unbelievably sexy.
[IMG200]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0YTZJpJ8Jp8/SWk8l7C6SXI/AAAAAAAAFJk/DoOLjTaDtYw/s400/funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg[/IMG200]

Last edited:

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
I must admit this is the greatest array of art I have ever seen and if the images weren't enough the descriptions made them even better

Mandeer was my favorite ;)

[IMG200]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z8/poopmaster7_photobucket/lolwut.jpg[/IMG200]
Btw, that man made of crap is unbelievably sexy.
[IMG200]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0YTZJpJ8Jp8/SWk8l7C6SXI/AAAAAAAAFJk/DoOLjTaDtYw/s400/funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg[/IMG200]

I believe that man is the most attractive thing possible in this world. We should all strive to be more like him.

Steelix is BOSS.
Definitely NOT what I expected when I follwed the Link.
:):):)

lol, what did you expect?

I must admit this is the greatest array of art I have ever seen and if the images weren't enough the descriptions made them even better

Mandeer was my favorite ;)

Thank you so much! That means a lot ^_^

That's quite the skill you have there! Were Steelix and Mawile colored in Photoshop? Sure looks like it.

Thank you! They were colored in Photoshop but very badly.. I'm not very good at digitally coloring traditional drawings.

I absolutely love your traditional art, though. ^^

Thanks ^_^ I'm pretty bad at it though.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Do I need to say "amazing"? So I 'm saying anyway: Amazing. It isn 't bad, it is amazing!

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
The misingno. One is really creepy because it reminds me of something.....(666)
Btw you're a really talented person.

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
wow, i can't even draw a sitck figure. that really stunned me!

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
How do you say SKILL? Your monster drawing are very good

Your art is funny! And steelix was well done. Good job =)

Thank you :)

The misingno. One is really creepy because it reminds me of something.....(666)
Btw you're a really talented person.

Missingno was more based off this.

wow, i can't even draw a sitck figure. that really stunned me!

All my stuff (including the photoshopped things) start as stick figures so lol I guess you have a good start!

How do you say SKILL? Your monster drawing are very good

Thank you! Maybe I'll make some more drawings tonight.. probably not because I'm lazy but...

This stuff is absolutely orgasmic.

Hahahaha. That made my day.

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
Thank you :)

Missingno was more based off this.

All my stuff (including the photoshopped things) start as stick figures so lol I guess you have a good start!

Thank you! Maybe I'll make some more drawings tonight.. probably not because I'm lazy but...

Hahahaha. That made my day.

well, i did draw a pitiful looking wailmer one time after 3 hours of intese concentration (i am SO not right brained).