• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Hot Water Battle! (169)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
the Master Ball beach ball seemed very familiar, as if we saw that before.

Well that's because we saw one just like it in the 'Beauty and the Beach' lost episode from Kanto. ^^

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was a nice change of pace to see an episode that featured the Pokemon more than Ash and Team Rocket. My favorite parts were the fights throughout the episode. I also really liked how the Aipom acted towards Chikorita.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Those wild Eipam seemed very irksome, but I'll admit that I chuckled when an Eipam buried Waninoko in the sand. The fact that Satoshi, Kasumi, and Takeshi had such small roles compared to Chikoriita, Hinoarashi, and Waninoko was great, because the Jouto Starters needed this kind of carefree interaction for once.

Vipsoccermaster

Good filler episode featuring the Johto starters. It's nice to see them settle differences aside and retrieve the lost Master Ball beach ball. It was funny seeing how the Johto starters planned to get Snorlax to move and then thinking Meowth was the one being responsible.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, it now seems utterly strange that a tropical paradise existed in the middle of Jouto in this episode simply because of some hot springs. I don't think hot springs would change the landscape that way in reality.

This episode was pretty relaxing since Ash, Misty and Brock decided to take a break instead of just rushing to their next destination. I liked seeing the Johto starter Pokemon and Pikachu get into all kinds of trouble with those wild Aipoms and the fact that this episode was one of the few filler episodes from the Johto era that felt satisfying proved to me that the writers still had a lot of creative ideas.

A great episode to show the human characters relaxing while the Pokemon got themselves a whole episode to do wacky things without their trainers getting in the way. I really liked that the Aipom in the hot springs were crafty and interested in messing around with the starter Pokemon. My favorite scene was when Totodile's dancing came in handy since it freed him from the sand and I also liked how Meowth kept getting the short end of the stick. 7/10

Cute episode. Cyndaquil is so sweet!!!!