• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Jaded Veteran appears!

SSJCyberSoni

Jaded Veteran
Finally found the introduction thread.

Hey everyone.

I've been playing pokemon since generation 1, so I view myself as kind of a veteran.

I may not be much help in any or all areas of training or battling, but drop by and say "Hi" sometimes.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
hello fellow old timer

it is quite distressing that we have been playing pokemon for 15 years now

BJPalmer85

Hello and welcome!!

I too have been playing since gen 1!

hello fellow old timer

It is a little, but the games are good and have staying power.

B

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
hello fellow old timer

Holy Mother of God please don't tell me its been 15 years i'm already feeling old

welcome to the site bro hope you have fun and meet some cool people

hello fellow old timer

15 years indeed. I in no way find it distressing, however. :p

Last edited:

ZXChris93

15 Years :O I am almost 20, so I definitely feel older, but not old old. I concider myself old when i get gray hairs (Can't use balding, since sadly, I'm already starting TT_TT)

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
I've been playing Pokémon since generation one, technically, but I never really got into it until the DS games started coming out. My brothers had reign over the only GameBoy in the house, unfortunately.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey there and welcome to the forums and its nice to see someone that started from gen 1 i started when pokemon just came out...so its been awhile...if you need anything just pm me...

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
15 years and we are still addicted to pokemon ! Comparing the graphical mechanics between pokemon yellow red and blue to those of today is astounding!
Welcome to the forums i just joined too!