• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Journey Through Time, Space, and SPPf.

Lurked for a while, joined, made a few friends, left for a while, came back, lost a few friends, and now I can't stand this place. I'm just here for the booze.

Last edited:

Ugobama

I lurked around for a while before I finally joined the forums. I've been an off-and-on poster since '06 I beleieve. It was the first forum I had ever been apart of, so I was a noob. Made stupid threads(including one about a condom, and one simply telling people to **** off) and got banned for 3 weeks. I came back, improved, and recieved praise from many. Then I got caught up in some argument in the Serebii.net forum between normal posters and mods, and somehow managed to be the only one who got banned...I still don't know the reason why. In total I've been banned 4 times for like 3 months...anyway, now I'm an on-again, off-again poster who mainly stays in misc, and this is my first post in I don't know how long. Give me a shout if you remember me! :)

I joined last year i think mainly because i missed my old forum at adventchildren.net. It got shut down =( I lurked quite alot beforehand.

I also wanted to talk about shinies as i had caught a shiny Buneary and was excited by it =P

So i just check up on the shiny Club, if i have anything new and my camera isn't being a **** then i post it, i also go to misc and general pokemon discussion just because i like to post occasionally and they are good places. I also post in 4th gen discussion sometimes.

Really i won't let myself get to involved with the forum as i have alot to do in real life and well i don't do much these days so i havelittle to talk about anyway.

That's that.

I joined when I was... I think I was 12, but I basically post *****d for a year, got bored, came back a year later, had long bouts of inactivity, tried to troll a while back and failed pathetically, and now I switch between lurking/inactive. I used to have a lot of fun here, but I moved on for the most part. I still can't help checking back now and then though.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Serebii was the second forum I've joined. Before I officially joined by April 2007, I was lurking around the forums mostly looking at threads at the Pokemon Anime section. I've joined this forum to see how you guys will respond to my statements/opinions about certain things, and I ended up being scowled on. It wasn't until as months gone by that I was declared an idiot/troll by Serebii's popular users. I mostly posted at the old Brawl thread during my activity until I received a 3-month ban for posting something I thought was legit in Brawl. Ever since, I'm trying not to make opinionated posts to prevent the users from calling me a troll again. Today, I'm trying to find a way to gain their respects back even if it means changing my likes/dislikes so they can accept me and join the group of the Serebii users.

Oh, just give it up, Dattebayo :rolleyes:, it's a bit too late for that.

Anyway, I joined in February of `06, just shy of my fourteenth birthday. I discovered it thanks to a friend in eighth grade, and got hooked since. In my early days, I hung around the Fan Fiction thread for quite some time, making my appearance known (for the good and the bad) by ways of reviewing and as a writer. I was a well-known Mewshipper n00b for about a good several months before I got around to maturity and actually taking the time to type out a reply. Since then, I've migrated throughout most parts of the forums until I finally settled on Misc. (the bests lols are here), GPD, and Games.

Of course, back in the day, I loved PM'ing, and actually had a PM buddy of sorts for about a year until I suddenly went AWOL around `07 I believe. Then in June of `08, after a good several months, I found out my account was still on Serebii, so I came back. Since then, I have my moments where I'm on a lot (like right now and last night, possibly because it's summer) or I hardly am on at all. I can honestly say that I won't be permanently inactive for a long time, even with my periods of inactivity. I'm not liking the change very well, but it's hard to give up a fandom you've had for a decade.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
i dont remember when i joined...probably in 05 or 05...but i wasnt a vary active member(not that ia m now) most of the times i read and...just read.
Eventually in 08 i started posting more frequently...u know in misc, competitive or general...so im not legendary enough for a wikia page(thx god) but i have seem some weird things and actually posted on them(no more pokephilia gorup)...and i even admit i got trolled several times by the same user. so yep not the most active one but i have been here 4 a while.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
The Great and Wonderful Story of Missingno. Master
By Missingno. Master
Because admit it, you have nothing better to read.​

~Chapter 1: From Humble Beginnings~​
A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, something completely unrelated was happening. Meanwhile, here on Earth, years and years ago, I stumbled across Serebii.net while googling something Pokemon related. I don't remember exactly what it was, but I'm willing to bet it involved Wynaut, my favorite Pokemon at the time. At that point, I discovered the forums and lurked there for about 6 months or so, before finally deciding to join up. Signed up under the username "Missingno. Master", the debut of my username. Previously, I only belonged to the late PokemonCrater (rest in peace, that great old site), under the name WynautFan.

~Chapter 2: The Rise to Fame~​
For a long time, I was a real noob. Not to Pokemon, but to the internet. I was a little slow to get jokes, memes confused me, you get the picture. Experience wised me up. Eventually, I began to gain notoriety for my rapidly growing collection of shiny Pokemon (as shown in my signature, in chronological order, no less! Does not count Rumble shinies, though I got a fair amount there as well), both good and bad (some people were jealous, others just outright didn't believe me). These days, I like to think that I am, if not famous, then at least rather well-known around these parts.

~Chapter 3: The Missingno. Forums~​
Over the years, I also signed up on other sites, such as Bulbapedia, Smogon, Pokebeach, the Missingno. Master forums (see the link in my signature), and GlitchCity labs, all under the username Missingno. Master. However, that second to last one came about in an odd manner. Some of you may remember an event several years ago I tend to refer to as the Celebi Glitch Inquisition. When it emerged that there was a glitch in Ruby and Sapphire allowing a Celebi to be captured, it was met with some controversy. Serebii himself outright denounced the glitch, although people had proof (Including me, as I had actually FOUND one!), which merely added fuel to the fire. It came to be that talk of the Celebi Glitch was outright forbidden on the forums. As a result, members Jigpuff, Shadowing, Pelipper, Crystal Mew, and myself founded the Missingno. forums, as a haven for believers in the Celebi Glitch. It worked great, until one minor mishap. Jigpuff and I were often at odds over many subjects, such as my shinies (he kept locking the shiny Pokemon discussion thread until I could give proof of my shinies, which I could not do, as this was WAY before I owned a camera of any sort), a reformed ex-troll by the name of Mikespike, who Jigpuff insisted on banning for no good reason, and the rather controversial Order of the Glitch (which currently has headquarters on the Missingno. Master forums and on Bulbapedia). One night, I learned that ideas were dangerous things in the hands of sleep-deprived teenagers with internet access. It started with me unbanning Mikespike, and ended with me demoting all the other admins, including webmaster Jigpuff. The next morning, I discovered to my horror what I had done in my half-asleep state and hastily corrected it. However, Jigpuff never forgave me. He demoted me from admin to mod, then to regular member, then forbade me from posting, then banned me outright. He was crazed with power, and there was nothing any of us could do to stop him. Eventually, I PM'd him on these forums insisting that I be unbanned, and he suggested that I start my own forum. So I did. And the Missingno. Master forums were born. They still exist today, and are in desparate need of activity.

~Chapter 4: Missingno. Master Today~​
Today, I am the semi-successful user you see posting in this thread today, here, and now. A charismatic personality, benefitting greatly from my internet experiences, and who will eventually rise to an even higher level of greatness. I am the founder of the noble Order of the Glitch, an organization that serves to raise awareness of equality between Glitch Pokémon and "official" Pokémon. I am a Pokemon trainer in the Fizzy Bubbles RPG, and I specialize in the Poison-type. I am a devoted shiny hunter, and an all-around good guy.

Oh, and I'm modest, too. Real modest.

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
I joined in the summer of '05 and LOVED it here. It was all I did for about two years. I saw a Team Aqua club in the clubs section, it was kind of like an RPG. I loved Ruby version, so I started Team Magma, and that had great success, before it was closed (and ultimately, 2.0 ownership was stolen and I wasn't even considered part of the group.....looooool I was pretty ******). So I stopped going on SPPf, but come back every so often to see all the n00ewbz n00ewbin' it up, except not really... except yeah... but anyways...
I really do miss this place and how I used to be so attached to it, but I look back on it, and I'm happy that, being 16, I've moved on :p

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i joined this site in 2007 on a rainy day i remember - the end.

nah, i'm not like that, take a place around the campfire and let me tell you about the story of a young man that joined a pokemonforum to trade.
2007, i was a visitor back then having fun with pokemon pearl that got reccomended by a guy i know. i joined the site with one goal, the goal of trading mew, ho-oh, celebi, and of course the new unobtainable legendaries which i knew so few about.

after introducing myself at the newbie lounge i set up shop at the trading section which was so much fun back then because practicaly every member did somethin g there unlike today where it is infested with collectors and ****. anyway i posted an offer to trade a few shinies i had for a celebi, i arranged one and traded it which was fun so i decided to stick around, i thought if i can trade legendaries why not items, and after that why not shinies and events.

i quit trading in summer 2008 because the lag got the better of me so i decided to move on to other sections, it didn't took long untill i got the reputation of visiting almost every section, i made a contestguide at 4th gen which became an instant hit, later on i arranged to continue lord scalgon's D/P battletower rankinghall because he didn't had the time for it anymore which also was lots of fun. it went good for a year or so untill the mods decided to do something about the spam and made the D/p section which was an instant spamhole. most good threads got moved to that place with as result that 4th gen changed from a fun place to a n00bsection and semi-spamhole. my threads were also moved to my D/p section where they died and after some disagreements i went on with misc and alt game section where i still am. truth is myt best days on SPPF are spent and i'm not a pokemongamer anymore so i woder why i'm still here sometimes.

Last edited:
i joined even though my frends wer making fun of me for joining a pokmon forum instead of a startrek forum. and then they said "i dont want to be your friends anymore" because i joined pokmon forum instead of a startrek forum. so then over here i joint and Skull-Kid was reli nice to me but then every one started labelling me as a loser and some times called me a troller i have been through many hard ships on this forum but deep down i kno i will be a mod one day

The Great and Wonderful Story of dicks Master
By dicks Master
Because admit it, you have nothing better to dicks.​

~Chapter 1: From Humble dicks~​
A long time ago, in a dicks far away, something completely unrelated was dicks. Meanwhile, here on Earth, dicks and years ago, I stumbled across dicks.net while googling something dicks related. I don't remember exactly what it was, but I'm willing to bet it involved dicks, my favorite dicks at the time. At that point, I discovered the dicks and lurked there for about 6 months or so, before finally deciding to dicks up. Signed up under the username "dicks Master", the debut of my username. Previously, I only belonged to the late dicksCrater (rest in peace, that great dicks site), under the name dicksFan.

~Chapter 2: The Rise to Fame~​
For a long time, I was a real dicks. Not to dicks, but to the dicks. I was a little slow to get jokes, dicks confused me, you get the picture. dicks wised me up. Eventually, I began to gain notoriety for my rapidly growing dick of shiny dicks (as shown in my signature, in chronological order, no dicks! Does not count dicks shinies, though I got a fair amount there as well), both good and bad (some people were dicks, others just outright didn't believe me). These days, I like to think that I am, if not dicks, then at least rather well-dicks around these dicks.

~Chapter 3: The dicks Forums~​
Over the years, I also signed up on other dicks, such as Bulbapedia, Smogon, Pokedicks, the dicks Master forums (see the link in my signature), and dicksCity labs, all under the username dicks Master. However, that second to last one came about in an odd dicks. Some of you may remember an event several years ago I tend to refer to as the Celebi dicks Inquisition. When it emerged that there was a glitch in Ruby and Sapphire allowing a dick to be captured, it was met with some dicks. Serebii himself outright denounced the dicks, although people had proof (Including me, as I had actually dicked one!), which merely added dicks to the fire. It came to be that talk of the Celebi dick was outright forbidden on the forums. As a result, members Jigdicks, Shadowdicks, Pelidicks, Crystal dicks, and myself founded the dicks forums, as a haven for believers in the dicks Glitch. It worked great, until one minor mishap. Jigdicks and I were often at odds over many dicks, such as my dicks (he kept locking the shiny Pokemon discussion thread until I could give proof of my dicks, which I could not do, as this was WAY before I owned a dick of any sort), a reformed ex-dick by the name of dickspike, who dickspuff insisted on banning for no good reason, and the rather controversial Order of the dicks (which currently has headquarters on the dicks Master forums and on Bulbapedia). One night, I learned that ideas were dangerous things in the hands of dicks-deprived teenagers with internet access. It started with me unbanning dickspike, and ended with me demoting all the other dicks, including webmaster dickspuff. The next morning, I discovered to my dicks what I had done in my half-asleep state and hastily dicked it. However, Jigdicks never forgave me. He demoted me from admin to dick, then to regular dick, then forbade me from posting, then dicked me outright. He was crazed with dicks, and there was nothing any of us could do to stop him. Eventually, I PM'd him on these forums insisting that dicks, and he suggested that I start my own dicks. So I did. And the dicks Master forums were born. They still exist today, and are in desparate need of dicks

~Chapter 4: dicks Master Today~​
Today, I am the semi-successful dick you see posting in this thread today, here, and now. A charismatic dick, benefitting greatly from my dicks experiences, and who will eventually rise to an even higher level of dicks. I am the founder of the noble Order of the dicks, an organization that serves to raise awareness of equality between dicks Pokémon and "official" Pokémon. I am a dicks trainer in the Fizzy dicks RPG, and I specialize in the dicks-type. I am a devoted dicks hunter, and an all-around dick guy.

Oh, and I'm a dick, too. Real dick.

A much more satisfying read imo.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
A much more satisfying read imo.

OK, I'm gonna go waaaaay out on a limb here and go so far as to venture to say that there is a slight possibility of the possibility that perhaps, maybe, just maybe, that there is just ever so slightly the slightest remote minute possibilty that it is not entirely incorrect to suppose that there would be truth in assuming that there exists the vaguest, most miniscule possibility that it is ever so possible that maybe, perhaps it would not be unwise to arrive at the conclusion that you didn't like my story.

And what Cipher said. Tell me that there was some automated process for this. Tell me that my story was not so insufferably, unbearably unsatisfactory that you actually took the time and energy to go through the entire post yourself and manually pick random words and replace them with the word d i c k, just for your friggin' amusement.

kochoupink

butts lol
This is Josh we're talking about.
There's no doubt in my mind he just went through and replaced generic words, just because he can.

And it was actually kinda worth it. I giggled. And it did improve the story.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Please tell me there was some automated process for this, and that you did not, in fact, go through and cherry-pick random words to replace with "dick."
It's Josh. He obviously has nothing better to do than manually replace random words with "dicks". I mean, if you're going to that much trouble just to make fun of a(n admittedly ridiculously wordy and overly formatted) post, you might as well delicately hand-craft the result.

That said,
OK, I'm gonna go waaaaay out on a limb here and go so far as to venture to say that there is a slight possibility of the possibility that perhaps, maybe, just maybe, that there is just ever so slightly the slightest remote minute possibilty that it is not entirely incorrect to suppose that there would be truth in assuming that there exists the vaguest, most miniscule possibility that it is ever so possible that maybe, perhaps it would not be unwise to arrive at the conclusion that you didn't like my story.
Stop using 200 words when you could fit what you're trying say in 20. It doesn't make you look smarter, cooler, wittier, or whatever the hell you're aiming for here. It makes you look pretentious.

This reminds me of when Eszett was still around. Someone seriously needed to tear that guy away from the thesaurus. (although I'll admit that the Debate forum of the time was much livelier than it is now. Not that he had anything to do with the change from then to now, but hey, this is the "old farts reminisce about the SPPf of yesteryear(when we had to go uphill in the snow just to get to Polls and spam posts only cost a dime)" thread)