1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

A Judgement Brawl! (406)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, May 19, 2005.

1. ZilverLox

ZilverLox Banned

Ash's battle with Katie was very exciting. And it was cool to see Destiny Bond in the anime. I was wondering how they'd pull that move off. Anyway, during the part where everyone was having a day off from battling, I loved all the cute little scenes with Ash and Morrison. They were great. And I also liked the song they used there, "You And Me And Pokemon". That's one of my favorite songs. Oh, and of it course, when Morrison found out that he's gonna battle Ash next, that was really sad. I felt sorry for him. It's kinda weird though.

FullmetalJackie likes this.
  2. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney Fan

Heigani clamping onto Kaede's Golduck and swinging it in a frenzy made me chuckle, and the conclusive match between Juptile and Todoseruga was wonderful. The pizza dinner scene was great too since we saw Tetsuya hanging out with the group again, but Masamune's angst felt too forced to me since he hadn't known Satoshi that long.

3. Zamin

Zamin Well-Known Member

This was a good episode, it was tense at the end when Morrison had to face off Ash. I am intrigued to see what will happen next episode, I am totally rooting for Ash to win!

I felt bad for Morrison when he was feeling bad about having to face Ash.

4. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney Fan

It was difficult for me to find his depression believable seeing as how he was always bragging about wanting to win the Houen League before, meaning that he had no qualms about surpassing Satoshi.

5. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

When Katie sent out her Walrein and Ash only had his Swellow, Grovyle and Corphish left I thought he would lose since Walrein seemed strong. I was incorrect though which was a relief.

6. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney Fan

In hindsight, Kaede would've suited Satoshi as his main Houen League rival more than Tetsuya or Masamune since she seemed to use much better tactics than those two, even if she lost.

7. I'm starting to think the Hoenn League's status scoreboard clock is timing in minutes and not seconds. Whatever. Funny how Corphish rocks as a battler when he's confused. It's too bad when he returned later in the battle he was all tired out and lost so easily. And I 100% expected that Ash and Morrison would eventually get matched up but what I didn't expect was Morrison being unable to face Ash.