• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Judgement Brawl! (406)

Doned

Did I just see Team rocket WORKING? Ver nice episode. I just am afraid what would happen to team rocket if they went to that buffet...because they eat so much!

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
grovile said:
NOOOO 1 Week to next episode!

Wow that was a SPAMtacular post.

What else can i say bout this ep? It rocked, cept for poor Torkoal and Girafarig. I like saying Girafarig, such a neat name. Swellow totally rocked. Why doesnt Ash use Wing Attack anymore? All Peck, Aerial Ace and Double Team. Wing Attack's got to be better than Peck. Grovyle rocked too. Corphish is such a cool pokemon. Im really liking it. Its battle in the previous ep was just great. Ash has some cool pokemon, besides a certain electric Pika.

I <3 that song before the Trainer's Choice xD.The fact that they had Girafarig as the scapegoat i didnt like.

AmeldaS

Soul Trainer
CyberCubed said:
So let's discuss dub Kaede, what did you think?

~*Commander Blizzard*~ said:
The only problem I have, though.....Her name. Katie is more of a little girl's name. Kate seems more womanly, really, and it would've suited her better. Katie's fine and all, but I would've preferred Kate a bit more.

I would have prefered Karen or Katrina, a more mature name.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
This has got to be one of the best battles ever. My only disappointment was how easily Torkoal was knocked out. Mimicking Quick Attack was brilliant IMO.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Interesting battle.

I wish Corphish could have evolved in this battle. Seeing it FINALLY as a Crawdaunt, with perhaps the same personality except rougher, would've been cool... [SPOIL]I mean, I know it doesn't evolve in Hoenn, but it should.[/SPOIL]

Whoa, machinegun Peck attack. XD

I'd expect Ash to be the one all frustrated and depressed about battling Morrison, not the other way around. But I guess Ash has matured through those stages already...

7/10.

Tazzler

Good episode. Katie was a good character imo. She was very mature-like and again, sportmaship she showed was nice. Her team is pretty well, too. Also, her voice is dubbed. too bad she's gonna be dumped , lol.

Good battles though, Girafirig is one my fav. pokemon. It is very...interesting.It automatically is one of the best ones on his team, and <spoiler>we see growlithe gets beaten out by corphish anyways.> I wish they could have used it more, as it really is a cool pkmn.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Corphish was ROFLOL hilarious in this episode. :D For once, I loved the announcer (he's usually only slightly less irritating than fingernails on a chalkboard) when Corphish is shaking golduck's "hands" and the announcer says "you can't make this stuff up, folks". LOL The best part was that Corphish was able to go on fighting, and win, even though he was so confused.

Morrison was also great in this episode. The drama of the last act, when he learns that he and Ash have to fight each other and he's upset about it, was really well-done. I know the fight does continue, but at least the cliffhanger makes you really wonder if he will. I still loved Team Rocket with their manager too. :)

Overall, 9 out of 10, raised over the previous episodes because of Morrison goodness and Corphish's antics.

~Flareon~

Interesting episode. The battle between Katie and Ash in the EverGrande tournament, it was so cool. Ash won the match and face off against his rival, Morrison.
This is the battle between Ash and Katie won or lost:
Venomoth/Golduck VS Torkoal: Golduck wins/Corphish wins/Swellow wins
Dugtrio VS Pikachu: Dugtrio wins
Dugtrio VS Glalie: Glalie wins
Misdreavus VS Glalie: Glalie wins and but actually it fainted
Scizor VS Swellow: Swellow wins
Swellow VS Walrein: Walrein wins
Walrein VS Corphish: Walrein wins
Walrein VS Grovyle: Grovyle wins

Knight_Ram

can someone please seed this episode! im 50.6% through! please help! i really want to see this episode! thank you to whoever helps!

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
This episode made up for the horrible fainting of Torkoal and Pikachu last episode. I know Ash couldn't switch against Dugtrio because of its Arena Trap, but he should have switched out Grovyle against Golduck. (Of course, then she would have switched in Venomoth...)

Regardless, the whole cliff-hanger about Morrison freezing up was pretty bad. I feel for the guy, but he should have known that he and Ash would have battled each other one way or another. :mad:

Knight_Ram

I wouldnt know if that is true or not because I havnt seen this episode yet. I still really need someone to seed this episode some how, so I can download it. Please can someone seed it for me to download?! But does that Corpfish own the Golduck?

Battra

Katie is definitely one of my favorite Ash opponents, she would have probably won the match if she didn't get flustered when her confusion turned against her, though it looked like she regained her composure oat the end but I think she got over confident with her Walrein and it's Ice Beam. Ash started his battle with with Morrison out great using the ice terrain to his advantage like that, to bad Morrison wasn't battling half heatedly or else he coulda used Girafarig's Pysic traits to stop Corphish in its tracks.